Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: FIFA 18 PRELOAD PC

by omurberkayodabas

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Is there anybody who's having the same issue and bought the game directly from the Origin store?

Theres a similar thread in the german support board and it seams like everyone with that issue bought the game from resellers.

Message 41 of 3,548 (6,874 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This problem is only for people who bought from re-sellers. People who bought the game on origin are pre-loading and sum already playing. I also just tried using VPN connected to Hong Kong cause it's the 29th there now but still no download button. So I wonder if we will have it tomorrow cause if usually the play button is there but it is greyed out now there is just nothing thats not right

Message 42 of 3,548 (6,741 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA really should release a statement about this. It's not saying that buying from resellers is wrong since the code itself IS LEGIT and therefore able to be added into the origin store no problem. Really worrying that there's no download option while others are already downloading and playing it, seems unfair since we did pay for it and it's already loaded on the games menu.

Message 43 of 3,548 (6,694 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The funny thing about this is the box, where the code was in has a sentence on the backside where it says: Preloading the game is possible before the release. I also contacted the german support and they only told me that its my problem and there would be no preload  so i have to wait until 0:00

Message 44 of 3,548 (6,646 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Andy 

Could you please tell us whats wrong? First some (me included) can't access the transfermarket and now this...

Message 45 of 3,548 (6,633 Views)

Fifa 18 can't install

★★★★ Novice

Hey EA 

i have Fifa 18 in my library but i can't choose install

Best Regards Jan

Message 46 of 3,548 (2,716 Views)

Re: Fifa 18 can't install

★★★★ Novice

Same here.

Message 47 of 3,548 (2,492 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm not sure, BossDog101. I remember to have bought form a re-seller the Fifa 17 standard edition, one year ago, and yet I could have it downloaded before its launch day.

Anyway, I'm having your same problem now. Fifa 18 standard edition is in my freaking library, it can not download though. DAMMIT.

Message 48 of 3,548 (5,775 Views)

Re: I can't download FIFA

★★★★ Novice

Everyone who bought this game "on a website" will have this problem

Message 49 of 3,548 (1,857 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I bought from Durmaplay from Turkey.

Message 50 of 3,548 (5,619 Views)

fifa-zigzag-img

Open these ports in FIFA 18

Try opening (or forwarding) these ports to help improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs