Re: FIFA 18 Career mode match won't start.

by redgamja

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

In player career you can't play 2nd season. Also in Manager career, no 2nd season.......
 I applied "currently customized squad" at the beginning of the career as proposed in a youtube video. But ALAS still THIS DOES NOT work.......
THIS JUST DOES NOT.......AngryAngryAngryAngry

Message 51 of 58 (1,409 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same problem as anyone else here. No 2nd season is possible as it seems. Stuck in prematch training mode...

Message 52 of 58 (1,345 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just spoke to EA as this has happened to me again. They're going to escalate the problem and we should get an update in the forums soon. not much apart from that though after four month and hundreds of complaints. 

Message 53 of 58 (1,253 Views)

★★ Novice

I have exactly the same problem but just in european games (Champions Cup playoffs). I have to simulate the game. Until now i dont have problems in Scottish Premier League.

Message 54 of 58 (1,207 Views)

★ Novice

Hi. I'm not sure if your issue is exactly the same, but I signed a load of players on the 1st day of the 2nd summer window on my Chelsea career and when I selected 'Play Match', I would crash instantly. I think I may have found a fix for this which worked for me. I had a player (Victor Moses) who was the only one of my players that didn't have a form status of 'Excellent' or 'Poor', it was simply a black number saying '5' (See picture). I released him and everything worked fine

I'm not sure if that was the cause of the issue or if that is the case with your career, but bearing in mind I had made like 8 other signings on the 1st day and he was the only one with the issue, I think it's a possibility. Let me know if this works

Message 55 of 58 (1,152 Views)

★★★★ Novice

NOPE. Yours is Another LVL of bug. I don't think that's the kind of bug we r having.
but i don't know how many more days we have to wait to get this BUG fixed..........

Message 56 of 58 (1,125 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Great EA new Patch same Problem

I Deinstall the Game now.

And my PC will never show a Fifa again.

Support no Answer

From a Mod here no answer

Thats EA

Message 57 of 58 (959 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, I'll never buy EA game again. This bug is serious when somebody gonna play career mode. EA doesn't going to fix this. It has been almost several months since this bug reported.

Very disappointed.

Message 58 of 58 (946 Views)