Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 17 PC stuck on opponent squad screen.

by rinzela

Original Post

FIFA 17 PC stuck on opponent squad screen.

★★ Novice

Just got the game. I was able to play only one of the five games that I tried. The wheel stops spinning, while the music and stadium audio keeps going. Anyone else encountered this issue?

Can my computer not run the game? If not, why was I able to play the one game?

Message 1 of 35 (8,430 Views)

Re: FIFA 17 PC stuck on opponent squad screen.

★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately, this is one of the bugs that comes included with FIFA 17. It's extremely frustrating because you automatically get a loss and you don't even get a chance to play (yes, it literally is just a guaranteed loss because you have to close the game to fix) and even if your opponent disconnect you don't get kicked out because you aren't even loaded into the match.

Message 2 of 35 (8,387 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue, causing me so many losses. EA FIX THIS PLEASE.

EDIT: And I have a freaking beastly PC and do not run anything on the side except Origin.

Message 3 of 35 (8,372 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

so this just happened to me in the first draft match , 15000 coins down the drain ........ thank you fifa  

Message 4 of 35 (8,356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey I have the same issue, just happened three times in a row. Two times at the Qualification for the WL and third time at a FUT Draft Match, all counted as losses because I had to close Fifa and they rated it as cancelled. 

Bottom line: 3 losses, no qualification for the WL, no packs from FUT Draft and future matches less coins because of the multiplicator... 

Hotfix is very much needed EA.

I have Windows 7 64bit if that helps to fix.

Message 5 of 35 (8,288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Fix this EA! Me and many other people, who have this bug, payed so much money for this game and also buy FUT Points, so we can expect a mostly bug free game! And this bug isn`t new, I had it also in fifa 15! My hardware is very good, i have an i5 6500, a r9 290 and a ssd, so I`m able to run it easily on ultra settings.

And this bug also causes beside the loose of the game, a decrease of the coin multiplicator, which is very frustratting.

Message 6 of 35 (8,171 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, is there any solution?

Message 7 of 35 (8,031 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue. I was able to play some 60+ matches without any issue. now all of a sudden from past two days i am not able play a single game due to FIFA 17 PC stuck on opponent squad screen.

Need fix for this

Message 8 of 35 (7,915 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any solutions yet? plz

Message 9 of 35 (7,893 Views)

★★★★ Novice

any solutions yet? this is really annoying it has happened to me on the last 10 games i tried to play, i gave up.

paying 30 quid for this? at least give me my money back you *

Message 10 of 35 (7,643 Views)

fifa-reus-img

Got disconnected in FUT Draft Mode?

You can try our tool for help getting back in after a disconnect or losing access.

Try our Draft Mode tool

four-fifa-players-img

Transfer your FIFA Points

Carry over your FIFA Points from FIFA 17 to FIFA 18 with a one-time transfer until December 31.

Tell me more about the transfer

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help