Re: FALSE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT

by EA_Darko

Original Post

FALSE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT

★★★ Newbie

Hi this is ridiculous. I just bought my ps5 2 days ago. I quickly go to buy FIFA 22 as my first game since, I played it on the PS4 and enjoyed it. I hardly play UT but I was able to play it with no problems on the PS4. However when I go to open FIFA 22 UT on my PS5 my account is suspended. I rarely even play UT I have no reason to violate any terms, so I instantly think they made a mistake. I go to EA help and indeed they confirm with me on 3 SEPARATE CASES that I AM FALSELY BANNED. This is what they said:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us about your EA account.

We checked the account you used to create this case but didn’t find any sanctions on it.

If you still have issues playing with this account, start a call or chat with one of our advisors using this link:

https://help.ea.com/contact-us/?product=ea-play&platform=pc&category=manage-my-account&issue=cant-lo...

If the sanction is on another account, log into it and create a new case, then we can help you with your issue. To ensure account security, we can only help with the account you use to contact us with.

If you would like to update the email address on that account before contacting us, you can follow the steps in our help article: https://help.ea.com/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/

Thanks,
EA Terms of Service

So then I go to my PS5 and I'm STILL SUSPENDED. So then I go to contact EA support and I stay with him for 2 HOURS. Constantly telling him EA Technical team told me to message the customer live chat because im still suspended when you technical team told me already there should be no sanctions on my account regarding a suspension/ban, his response for 2 hours straight is "Best I can do is file a dispute for you." I already filled 3 disputes with EA support, (all giving me the exact same automated message above^) and stayed on customer live chat for 2 hours. Ive checked in the settings tab of FIFA 22 to make sure im using the correct email in this case. (the same one connected to my FIFA 22 thats falsely suspended.) At this point this is FRAUD, I paid full price 100$ for a game that I should not even be suspended on so I dont have full access for the game that your team confirmed should not be suspended. I am in a constant loop with EA support giving me the same message, and EA live chat telling me to email EA support. THIS IS STUPID AT THIS POINT. PLEASE HELP!

Message 1 of 2 (411 Views)

Re: FALSE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @bvbreus09.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (398 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help