F1 2021 controller vibrations stop working

by I-I_XVampireX

Original Post

F1 2021 controller vibrations stop working

★ Novice

Whenever i play F1 2021 my controller just stops vibrating. The controller vibrations work on every other game but not F1 2021. Does anyone know a solution to this?

Message 1 of 2 (1,558 Views)

Re: F1 2021 controller vibrations stop working

Champion

Hey, sorry to hear you're experiencing issues.

I think we may need a bit more information than that, so I've attached the old reporting template from the old Codemasters Forums. Could you reply back with as much of the information listed in this template as possible?

• A detailed description of the issue.
  • Report Code
  • Platform?
  • Game-mode?
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party.
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

The platform, controller type and the method you connect the controller to the PC/console is especially important in this situation, so try to answer those if possible 

Codemasters Volunteer Moderator / EA Champion

Does not represent the opinions of EA.

EA Answers Community League - Season 8

Fridays @ 5PM UTC/GMT - More information

Message 2 of 2 (1,473 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help