Extreme lag

by ReaperDomini

Original Post

Extreme lag

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug I just got this game by the way. I finally have got to play it and the first time I log in I experience an extreme amount of lag. I tried turning all the graphics down, turned off Directx12, and most of the settings in the config file are the lowest. My PC meets all the minimum requirements. Please don't let my money be a waste, I've been waiting for so long to experience and play my favorite Star Wars characters.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Hansenzhang555
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 05/16/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:20 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Campaign
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I honestly don't know, it just happens for me. I just log in and there is a serious lag. Even in the menu and loading screen, it lags.
What happens when the bug occurs? Everything is slow, it makes it extremely hard to enjoy the Star Wars experience I've been wanting. I've tried doing arcade mode and it makes it a little better but not much. The cutscenes in the campaign are slow and the audio is not lined up with the video.
What do you expect to see? A playable smooth running game that does not lag all the time.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Just please fix this.

Message 1 of 2 (391 Views)

Re: Extreme lag

Hero

That doesn't sound fun.

Are you sure all your drivers are up to date?

For what its worth, I recently had to roll back a video driver to get the game back to working condition.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 2 (254 Views)