Re: Evolution Event packs drops non-event items.

by Ebbro2539

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Evolution Event packs drops non-event items.

★★★ Newbie

Evolution Event packs drops non-event items. And you won't get your money back for it. So record your pack openings. Specially when it comes to the 700 coins you spent on 1 event pack.

Message 2 of 8 (521 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi, I think there's some mixup here. These packs have one event item and 2 extra items. 

@AnneBell In your collection event pack you got the Masked Mileage charm, as well as 2 random items. You should see it unlocked on the top row, 2nd from the right.

@b4bylon6983 Hey, there's a known issue with tracking Ranked Arena progress right now, it counts as BR progress. It's being worked on, but if you play the Rampart event that should track Arena challenges. 

@Tylor1325 On your side I see you grabbed the bundle you mention, and another Event Pack.

Checking the unlocks I see the Wraith "No surprises" pose, the Preventative Measures pose for Lifeline, Third Time's A Charm skydive animation for Revenant, and the Epic Flatline skin. Sorry, that's some bad luck if you were chasing a character skin, however each pack did contain an Event item. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (452 Views)

All Replies

Evolution pack did not drop event items.

★★★ Newbie

Evolution pack did not drop event items. 

Message 1 of 8 (524 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@AnneBell yeah and then the arena quests are not working too
Message 3 of 8 (481 Views)

★★ Novice
I experienced the same problem i bought the fuse edition of the event where you get 3 event pack.. Only hand one legendary item in my packs and it wasn't evan an event item i am really disappointed in the way these packs work. Hope respawn can fix this.
Message 4 of 8 (471 Views)

★★ Novice

I experienced the same problem i bought the fuse edition of the event where you get 3 event pack.. Only hand one legendary item in my packs and it wasn't evan an event item i am really disappointed in the way these packs work. Hope respawn can fix this.

Message 5 of 8 (469 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, I think there's some mixup here. These packs have one event item and 2 extra items. 

@AnneBell In your collection event pack you got the Masked Mileage charm, as well as 2 random items. You should see it unlocked on the top row, 2nd from the right.

@b4bylon6983 Hey, there's a known issue with tracking Ranked Arena progress right now, it counts as BR progress. It's being worked on, but if you play the Rampart event that should track Arena challenges. 

@Tylor1325 On your side I see you grabbed the bundle you mention, and another Event Pack.

Checking the unlocks I see the Wraith "No surprises" pose, the Preventative Measures pose for Lifeline, Third Time's A Charm skydive animation for Revenant, and the Epic Flatline skin. Sorry, that's some bad luck if you were chasing a character skin, however each pack did contain an Event item. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 8 (453 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

What should i do if i can't even buy packs? the last event for Rev up until now I haven't been able to buy anything the store in unavailable for me on ps5. 

Message 7 of 8 (410 Views)

Community Manager
@Ebbro2539 That might be a regional restriction. Do you have your region set as Belgium?
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 8 (369 Views)