Re: Everytime I try to log into the app I get error code 9.57.

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Everytime I try to log into the app I get error code 9.57.

★★★ Newbie

This happens on two different iOS devices.
Never gets to cantina and ErrorCode: 9.57 comes up with option to restart or contact us. Chat support was no help along with the link they sent me to troubleshoot.  (https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/) Performed all steps and still get error.
If I log out of Gamecenter account, app opens and I can play tutorial just fine.  Logged into Gamecenter with real account and app continues to give error

Have uninstalled / reinstalled on one device.

Have tried on  cellular connection with full bars and on two separate wifi routers at two separate addresses with two separate ISPs

Have updated device to newest version of iOS.

Message 1 of 4 (498 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @T-birdistheword 

Thanks for updating the thread. Another user reported this in the bug report threads a while back:

It seems it's linked to a drop in connection. Trying the connectivity troubleshooting steps for iOS may help limit those drops. Please click this link to be directed to those steps: https://help.ea.com/en-au/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/#connection

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (330 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @sleinberger

I'm catching up on threads in this board and wanted to link in with you on this. Has the issue persisted since? 

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (445 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m going through the exact same problem and did the exact same steps as this other person with no solution.

Message 3 of 4 (360 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @T-birdistheword 

Thanks for updating the thread. Another user reported this in the bug report threads a while back:

It seems it's linked to a drop in connection. Trying the connectivity troubleshooting steps for iOS may help limit those drops. Please click this link to be directed to those steps: https://help.ea.com/en-au/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/#connection

- EA_Lanna

Message 4 of 4 (331 Views)