Everytime I start a game after turning my Xbox on Apex crashes.

by L2push

Original Post

Everytime I start a game after turning my Xbox on Apex crashes.

★★★ Novice

Apex ledgends crashes. First game after turning Xbox on the game will disconnect. I've noticed it over the last 3 days. It is always the first game. Even if it is ranked the game disconnects at the start of the game during jump and I will have to reconnect and hope I am still alive.

Message 1 of 8 (571 Views)

Re: Everytime I start a game after turning my Xbox on Apex crashes.

Community Manager

Hi @L2push

I'd like to try out some troubleshooting to see if we can help stop these crashes you've been seeing. 

When you have a chance can you try running through the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website? If you're still seeing it happen after that check out the Xbox-specific steps as well. Let me know if you're still seeing the same issues happening after that. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 8 (514 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Kent 

There is no issue with my connection no. And today is the fourth day of this issue. After starting the game for the first time of the day I'll jump into a firing range to warm up and then the first public or ranked game after that is an instant disconnect and game crash.

There is also a problem with Revenant not being able to say thank you.

Thank you for the reply.

Message 3 of 8 (497 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Hi this is now the 5th consecutive day of having this glitch where the game has disconnected me on my first game within the first few minutes of landing.
Message 4 of 8 (467 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent 7th day now with the same issue.
I've noticed that if I stream on the Xbox for a while and the play there is no disconnect in the first game.
But if I go straight into a game after turning my Xbox on then it will definitely disconnect for the first game and only the first game.

After trouble shooting I understqnd the problem to be with the game and the Xbox One S console and that is just my self educated guess..
Message 5 of 8 (424 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @L2push.

Thanks for the updates!

Would you mind changing the DNS on your Xbox as well to see if that helps? I've seen similar cases where using a different DNS can make a difference. To change the DNS on your Xbox follow these steps: 

1. Go to your Xbox Settings, then select Network

2. Select Advanced Settings and choose DNS Settings

3. Choose Manual

4. Enter 8.8.8.8 as the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 as the Secondary DNS. This is the public Google DNS, but if there's a different open DNS you would rather use instead that's OK as well. 

Let me know if you're still having the same crashing issues after that. Thanks again. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 8 (385 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem on my xbox everytime à start a game i am disconnect and i try to change the code in the system but it still dring it. Help me plz! 

Message 7 of 8 (238 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there,

Since this is an older thread that hasn't been active in quite a while I am going to lock it to prevent further necro-posting. 

If you need some help, or if you have a question please feel free to create a new thread, and we can take a look. 

Kent.png
Message 8 of 8 (215 Views)