Re: Everytime I start Apex Legends (PC) I have to re-enable the customized retic

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Everytime I start Apex Legends (PC) I have to re-enable the customized reticle,

★★★★ Pro

Windows 11
latest Nvidia drivers
No Sfc/ scannow issues
New Apex Legends install

Message 1 of 4 (210 Views)

Re: Everytime I start Apex Legends (PC) I have to re-enable the customized retic

Community Manager
@Popa2caps Can you check if any anti-virus or windows setting is blocking the settings folder from saving?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (159 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EA_Illium 

Hello, Yeah my anti-virus software (Windows Defender has been completely disabled through registry edits).

Also disabled, Reputation-based protection, Smartscreen for Microsoft Edge, Smartscreen for Microsoft Store. I also don't have any third party software running that would scan and/ or hold protection over my files to my knowledge.

Message 3 of 4 (123 Views)

Community Manager
@Popa2caps Can you check the Apex folders themself to see if they are set to read-only, if so try updating the windows settings and seeing if your settings save?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (81 Views)