Everything in lobby reacting slow or not at all

by myHEXOR

Original Post

Re: Everything in lobby reacting slow or not at all

★★ Apprentice

Same here as well!!! 

cant Connect to the lobby, when im inside its laggy etc.

Message 21 of 24 (441 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

having this issue for about a week now, usually starts around 5pm and lasts until about 10pm, my ISP ist Deutsche Telekom too...

Also did some Speed Testing while having the issue and no problems occured. The issue gets so bad that my mates get queued for competitive matchmaking and join a game while i am still waiting for matchmaking in the lobby. This results in them playing in a 2 player squad, and to be honest, it has quite a big impact on the fun i had playing this game.

Furthermore I am currently unable to purchase Apex Packs when this issue occurs because of the long loading times and somehow no connection to the ea store.

Message 22 of 24 (414 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

We have the exact same problem. The problem seems to be the Apex Legends / EA server together with Telekom as an internet provider :/ I just checked with my friends, only the ones who have Telekom as their ISP are experiencing the issues. Our problems started on saturday as well, as reported by some others here in this thread!

And this happens on PS4 as well! I have already created a similar topic:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Unable-to-connect-to-EA-servers-every-afternoon-and-eveni...

Message 23 of 24 (365 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_David yes
Message 24 of 24 (161 Views)