Re: Everything in lobby reacting slow or not at all

by SmittyLittyTitty

Original Post

Everything in lobby reacting slow or not at all

★★★★★ Novice

Hey,

starting Apex Legends, trying to play with party.

First of all, everything i do reacts very slow. My Profile Data, Level and such shows up after 1-4minutes of waiting.

When trying to join my friends, the party i join shows after 2-4minutes of waiting.

When loading into match, they start the match and to the time they are dropped down and engaged in first fights, i am still not even into the legend selection screen.

Chat takes 1-3minutes to show up when i type.

I did not change anything about my system, game, internet or connection since yerstday when it worked fine.

What do?

Message 1 of 24 (2,302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

same here  - its super frustrating ....
never had problems (playing on PC) ...

since the server shutdowns its not playable for me ....
i start the game, after 2-5 minutes it changes my name from "player" to my actual name...

if i join a friend, it takes 2-5 minutes to see my friend in the same lobby....

if i ready up, it won't even show me sometimes 

i already tried changing servers, but didnt help at all

Message 2 of 24 (2,283 Views)

★★★ Novice

Exact the same problem for me Frown

1. it takes up to 2 minutes until i can see my level and my name in the lobby (even if I'm solo) - i can open up "Inspect" and it showing up my stats - but not in the lobby

2. when i join a party my mates can see me instantly - @ my game it takes up to 2 minutes until i can see my part

3. i can pick ready - and my mates instantly seeing me ready - but @ my game I'm not ready... The mates joining the Game and I stay @ the Lobby Frown

4. when i press leave party it takes up to 2 minutes until i leave the party

5. when i enter a party it takes up to 2 minutes until the level off my mates are shown for me

when i first press ready and all of the other party members waiting for my ready (@ my game) i can join with them...

and after the game the problem returns to the beginning

Message 3 of 24 (2,241 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
exactly the same here Frown
Message 4 of 24 (2,232 Views)

★★ Novice
you have no idea how relieved i am to see that there are other people getting the same problem. i have no idea why its doing that. i tried using the fix game function on origin. uninstalling and reinstalling. nothing helps. it just abruptly started today.
Message 5 of 24 (2,207 Views)

★★ Novice
any of you using autoexec by any chance?
Message 6 of 24 (2,198 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem with one of my mates. He played Bloodhound, and got AFK kicked, because he had to answer the door. After that game he had trouble to go into the lobby and everything there was extremely slow. The rest of the group instantly saw the invite, but it took extremely long for him.

Message 7 of 24 (2,078 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

same to me, started two days ago, internet is OK, my friend has same problem, we cannot play, it starts every day after 15:00 CET until 21:00 CET when the most people playing it, just make a sure your SERVERS ARE STABILE "!!!!!!" EA !

Message 8 of 24 (2,074 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oddly, most people who encounter this problem got it on saturday from what I can read on reddit and in this section.

Message 9 of 24 (2,062 Views)

★★ Guide

Same problem here. We actually came to a conclusion that only some internet providers have those issues me and two of my friends have issues while two others who use a different internet provider dont. And yes it started on Saturday 5pm CET

Message 10 of 24 (2,045 Views)