Re: Everything I've found wrong in ME:A (feel free to add anything I've missed)

by Xx-Gimmle-xX

Original Post

★ Guide

@Xx-Gimmle-xX, funny enough everyone suggested that early on when the game was in early stages of development Bioware simply ignored the people (which were most of them) who suggested it. Has anyone heard any news about a 1.08 patch for the game yet? I might suffer playing the game once more when it is all fully patched up.

While I think about it as well, why is the game so stingy with research data points? To play the game as many times as you would need to unlock everything you are talking about making a game thats as good as the first Mass Effect or Witcher 3, Andromeda is nowhere near as good as either of those games. Forcing us to grind will not make us play the game more Bioware it just makes the game even less enjoyable to play.

Message 231 of 273 (801 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 232 of 273 (765 Views)

★ Guide

@Pyro411, A start, but underwhelming so far I'd say. Patch 1.08 should be the one that fixes most of the single player and multi player bugs, in comparison adding romance options and more character creator options is just baby potatoes that stuff can be left until a final patch. Whoever is working on these patches has horrible prioritisation on issues.

Message 233 of 273 (754 Views)

★ Guide

@ketxxx my thoughts exactly, where is the fix for the MP where you don't get kills if you push an enemy off the screen? where is the fix for the SP...well, we have so many I don't know where to start...a whole month and all they could come up with is being able to romance Jaal? seriously? oh... and now I can make my character look like Alec or I can use the "new feature" of a bald character YAY .... I "can't wait" to play the game again...totally worth it....

These devs need to learn how to prioritize their tasks seems to me the just went for the easy fixes and didn't bother to look into the real problems of the game. this is not a patch, it's a joke on all of the gamers who paid for this game.

I can see it already, they will send out a DLC and tell us to pay for it too because it has all the fixes we are looking for.

Message 234 of 273 (746 Views)

★ Guide

Exactly. The worrying thing now is are Bioware going to address all of the bugs in a 1.09 patch or is this their swan song? There are so many outstanding bugs alone that a lawsuit could, and probably should, be bought against Bioware and EA for selling a product that is not of merchantable quality. In the UK at least the case would hold heavy weight as we have laws that specifically outline that even software must be of a acceptable standard and not contain a nigh endless list of issues. If software like that is released a full refund must be given or the developer must issue patches fixing the problems.

Message 235 of 273 (734 Views)

★ Guide

@ketxxx new bug.. ever since 1.08 patch I can't get the full screen mode to work, I only get a black screen with the sound in the background.
I'm really starting to think of a lawsuit against EA and Bioware....

Message 236 of 273 (712 Views)

★ Novice

Trophies/achievements regarding strike teams still don't work when you do them in the app. There is still no way to earn the "Teamwork" trophy/achievement, if you recruited the sixth team in the app - retiring a team and recruiting a new one won't help.

Message 237 of 273 (704 Views)

★ Novice

Trophies/achievements regarding strike teams still don't work when you do them in the app. There is still no way to earn the "Teamwork" trophy/achievement, if you recruited the sixth team in the app - retiring a team and recruiting a new one in-game won't help.

Message 238 of 273 (703 Views)

★ Guide

Anyone know if a 1.09 patch is inbound? If anyone has the metal for it starting a completely new game (not NG+) would really help clear up what bugs remain and what have been fixed.

Message 239 of 273 (670 Views)

★ Guide

@ketxxx I am playing the new game (not NG+) all bugs are still up and running, no news on that part, just new bugs showing up everywhere aka can't play on full screen mode.

Message 240 of 273 (661 Views)