Re: Everybody started a Sturmgeschütz-Thread - do I have to feel bad that I didn

by II__SUSHI__II

Original Post

Everybody started a Sturmgeschütz-Thread - do I have to feel bad that I didn't?

★★★ Guide

Apparently it is the standard procedure to create new threads without looking left or right in the forums and I am wondering why. Di I do it all wrong answering in third party threads rather than reposting the same topics?

Here are my best guesses:

1. new forum members do it because they want the badges coming along with it

2. Users do not like to read what others have previously posted.

3. Users do not like to use the search function.

4. They surly didn't read the forum rules.

5. Its the Millennium kids (unable to properly communicate), the news warned us about ;-)

Personally I find it hard to follow a topic if there are 5-10 parallel threads running. And if you look at the single player letters/challenge topics in here and would delete all similar threads, the forums would loose a third of the overall posts.

Curious on everybody's view on this. Mine obviously is: ORDER

Message 1 of 3 (273 Views)

Re: Everybody started a Sturmgeschütz-Thread - do I have to feel bad that I didn

★ Novice

This post is so unnecessary. How is this technical issues? There is no point in making this post.

Message 2 of 3 (262 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

Point taken. and as a matter of fact my post is questioning the nescessity of some of the posts. If it is not the correct place to do so, feel free to move it to the correct place.

Message 3 of 3 (258 Views)