Every time

by lemonylime69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Every time

★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to play any mode on ultimate team, it comes up “There was a problem communicating with the FIFA Ultimate team servers. Please try again later. 

Message 1 of 4 (662 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Every time

Community Manager

Hi there, @lemonylime69.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (613 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @lemonylime69.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (614 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi there, any update on this issue, I have the same problem, 

I tried to play a "single player match" in FUT (Fifa18) and had the error message mentioned in this topic. 

That was a week ago, I thought that was a temporary problem on EA servers, so I moved on. Well a week after I gave it another shot, unfortunately still the same message .

Any idea, what s going on ? 

I am located in Vancouver on a fiber Telus connection, quite stable.

I tried the UO tool from EA, but it doesn't even work ( failed to retrieve the servers list )  Ok UO tool works.

Message 3 of 4 (528 Views)

Community Manager

@AstraOne3024 

This is an issue we're aware of and working to resolve. Apologies for the frustration. Hopefully, we'll have it fixed soon. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (482 Views)