Every time I try to play volta it says there was an error accessing server data

by Rhydianwolf

Original Post

Every time I try to play volta it says there was an error accessing server data

★★★★★ Newbie

Can't play volta it says "there was an error accessing server data, please try again" everytime I try to play volta

Please help I just want to play volta

Message 1 of 5 (700 Views)

Re: Every time I try to play volta it says there was an error accessing server d

Community Manager

Hey @Rhydianwolf I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (669 Views)

FIFA 22 Volta not working

★★★ Newbie

I can't access Volta on Fifa 22, just comes up with can't access the server. Yet my friends have no issue on theirs.

What's going on?

EA please have a look 

Psn : Andy_Bonfet 

Message 3 of 5 (661 Views)

Re: Every time I try to play volta it says there was an error accessing server d

★★★★ Novice

I have seen plenty of people put up things about this error I am having same problem done all the troubleshooting you clearly just need to tell the rest of the company to fix the bloody game that is what ya paid for. 

Message 4 of 5 (617 Views)

★ Novice

Hi there,

I've gone through all the trouble shooting guides and I still get the same message that there's an error accessing server data.

What are the alternate steps to get the game working??

Message 5 of 5 (492 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help