Re: Every server is Empty!

by CabZ_Music

Original Post

Every server is Empty!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am so annoyed. EVERY single region on the pc version has empty servers. I tried every region and game mode multiple times for 3 days straight. I have no problem on my old PS4 but I can NEVER find a server on any region with more than just 1 person. Someone please help!

Message 1 of 7 (1,936 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

What i found out is that the european servers are active 9AM to around 7PM UK time.I am also having the same problems as you not being able to find a game outside of this server and time.Hopefully a moderator will see this problem.I don't think the player base is that small,something is wrong with the servers.However if you game on the PS4, the multiplayer is quite healthy much better than the pc scene.

Message 2 of 7 (1,881 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Judging by the posts I've read over the last year my impression is that the PC community thinned out rather quickly compared to the console communities. Personally while I don't dismiss the possibility that matchmaking is glitchy on the PC this issue has been reported enough over the last year that I can't imagine that it would go unaddressed or unfixed for this amount of time so I tend to think it's just that the PC community just isn't there any longer in any great numbers.

Message 3 of 7 (1,871 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Brandon_Lloyd_5 

I am really sorry for those connection issues with the game. I am playing it on both PC and PlayStation 4, and although there is a bigger number of players on PlayStation 4, PC servers are never empty. Check this article here on how to improve your connection with the game, and let us know, should these help you get into the game quicker. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem. Maybe 10 active servers and that is all. I have cleared my filters and adjusted them and still only get about 10 servers with people. Is this game dead? 

Message 5 of 7 (1,827 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @emc2theta 

What platform are you on? Have you checked the game during weekends or late hours? There is still a significant number of players in this game, so getting into the game should not be a problem. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 7 (1,809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

getting into the game is the problem, im on pc. i bought this plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 yesterday because i used to love the first one back when i was 10 or something, however the servers are very VERY dead. its not impossible to find a lobby, ive never had an issue if i join a mixed gamemode match however it IS impossible to get a match on any certain gamemode, it just straight away sends you to an empty lobby. im not expecting EA to fix this because one this game is dead two its EA and 3 this is a few years old now. i just want to say to anyone who had bought the game recently or is just trying to connect to a match and is having issues, play the mixed gamemode thats the only chance of getting into a lobby you have.

Message 7 of 7 (658 Views)