Re: need for speed heat races won't show as complete races

by AScruffyNerd

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

! = multiple races.

Unless it says "new" next to it, you've already done it and it's completed. The one with the "tick" next to it will get a second, higher tierd race later on in the game.

Message 11 of 38 (5,482 Views)

★★ Novice
@AScruffyNerd I think it's more reasonable if the race can be marked as "played" again after I finish the higher tierd race, otherwise there are "!" everywhere on the map and you don't know which ones are already finished.
Message 12 of 38 (5,426 Views)

Re: Events not marked as completed on map after winning

★★ Novice
@emxv I have the same problem. My map is flooded with the exclamations, even I've won each tier of those races... It's really annoying.
Message 13 of 38 (5,420 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@AScruffyNerd  Wrong. It's NOT "multiple races". It's the same damn race, over and over. That doesn't get marked as completed when you win it. Even the day or night challenges don't get marked as completed when you beat the said challenge in this race.

! = You didn't take 1st place in the race, hence you have to play it again. 

Message 14 of 38 (5,386 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@UB3RBOSSOk. Not sure what you were trying to correct there. I did mention that the same marker contains multiple events with different tiers.

As for the exclamation mark, I have beaten all the races, in first place and still have that marker. Same story for others that played.

Message 15 of 38 (5,354 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@AScruffyNerd Sounded like you were saying there is no issue, and that we just didn't realize it's multiple races. 

Message 16 of 38 (5,319 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What I have found out is if you actually complete all the races, in first place, for a multiple race event, the exclamation mark will stay on the map, HOWEVER a crowned icon will appear above the race title when your car is physically in front of it. 

Anyone else confirm this

Message 17 of 38 (5,149 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ninjadip EA tech support confirmed there is a bug, he said they are working on fixing it. Some kind of 'sync' issue he said. But I've already canceled my subscription, these guys (EA) are a criminal organization.
Message 18 of 38 (5,127 Views)

★★★ Novice

There's a blue circle behind the flags before you beat the race after you beat the race it changes to a blue wreath behind the flags, as far as I know that's the only way I know I did the race, I dont pay any attention to the explanation marks

Message 19 of 38 (5,098 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Goonie_Shpop That theory has already been put to bed. Some races that have that blue circle still have it after you beat it. It's a bug in the game.
Message 20 of 38 (5,082 Views)