Re: Errors Prevail from Patch 1.2, Lag, Duplicate Credits, Star Cars, Weapons

by mysweetescape13

Original Post

★★ Pro

Saw a response from Disney in my e-mail inbox and got excited for a moment.

Then i read it and read the words:

"As this is a third-party game, we would recommend reaching out to the support team for Battlefront II directly so that they can address this feedback appropriately."

Errrrr.... yeah.... tried that countless times... that's the point of reaching out to you!!?...

So I have sent a response e-mail reiterating my original reason for contacting them and asking why they have an option in their help section for Battlefront 2 if they're not going to help??

Feel it is a lost cause but will persist anyway as we're certainly not getting any help/information/justification for poor services on these forums.

@mysweetescape13 am shelving the game also until i see some distinct improvements in communication from EA at least.

In the meantime I saw this on Twitter, but get the feeling it's another cop-out and a way to buy more time whilst saying nothing:

https://twitter.com/SWBFUpdates/status/973332348887584768

Message 11 of 16 (375 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@TheSplynncryth I cannot speak to it, for the fear that some other pretentious person will grant me another 3 day vacation or longer just for indicating the obvious. Let us just say that I provided proof of the lack of assistance and I was blatantly direct about such failure. That comment was also deleted.

Stardate 95797.98

Message 12 of 16 (350 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@SnowmanHD Good for you! Find something else to do. If you have a PS4, I would be happy to add you and play with you on Star Trek Bridge Crew.

P.S. yes I just purchased a brand new PS4 Pro White Glacier 1TB from GameStop, A brand new PS4 VR bundle with camera and move controllers from Target, and ST: Bridge Crew PS4 VR from Amazon. 

Stardate 95797.98

Message 13 of 16 (349 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Hmmm... Truth isn't allowed? It hurts sometimes, I get that.
Message 14 of 16 (340 Views)

★★ Pro

@mysweetescape13 sorry have no PS4, am just a lowly pauper with an Xbox One Large smile

Thanks though.

Message 15 of 16 (327 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

That is unfortunate of having to own just a Xbox, lol. I enjoyed my first night as Helm, Tactical, Engineering Office and Captain with Star Trek Bridge Crew. It was fascinating and a truly rewarding  experence starting as an Ensign and gaining experience being granted a field promotion to Lieutenant Junior Grade. 

Stardate 95800.75

Message 16 of 16 (317 Views)