Re: Error with my sims party and else...

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error with my sims party and else...

★★ Novice
Hi, i have a issue i have 3 sims 1 = the mom, 2 = the father, 3 = is the daughter. And then i have a weekly birthday party in my home. I manage to get the birthday party to lv 10.

I have the mother do a cooking hobbies and the father to do the writing hobbies. And then i let my sims daughter to have a relationships with other player sims in the house (the not so secret crush story) and then i accidently use the father sim to finish the mother hobbies check icon. It said that "the father has level up the writing skill to 4" and the one that should be done is the mother. So i use the mother to finish the father check icon. And then that happened again. It suppose to be the father who was finish the hobbies but the mother who gain the "cooking skill" it said. But i check on my sims status and everything was fine.

So i just let my mother sim to work at hospital again to gain some money. And when i get back to my home the party lv just dropped down to lv 1 and it said "grup party"?? And i dunno how to fix it... I tried to restart the game it it's not working... Please help me...

And i think there is a bug about the sims on the market square especially at the hospital building. For some reason all the NPC sims go to the upper left corner of the hospital (where the moving box is) and then just disappear. Every sims that enter the hospital does that... I start to think there is a magic door there...
Message 1 of 4 (312 Views)

Accepted Solution

The party level dropping is a big:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Party-Level-Reset/m-p/6680869#M239

For the others I suggest making separate posts in the bug forum

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (349 Views)

All Replies

The party level dropping is a big:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Party-Level-Reset/m-p/6680869#M239

For the others I suggest making separate posts in the bug forum

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (350 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah i tried to level up the party lv to 10 again now it just drop again to lv 2 i'm so upset but ok thanks for your help
Message 3 of 4 (277 Views)

Hopefully it gets fixed soon!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 4 (259 Views)