Re: Error when submitting SBC

by bdub2

Original Post

★★ Novice

Just saw my La Liga SBC is now 13/20 complete, didn't get the pack but the other league team still won't submit 

Message 91 of 241 (1,537 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

The workaround has not worked... any update?  My trade pile is now clogged and I can't open my packs unless I throw away cards...

Message 92 of 241 (1,512 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Gonna go and play F1 - if it gets fixed before Euro 2020, let us know. Might log back on and play.

Message 93 of 241 (1,464 Views)

problval

★★★ Newbie

Hello, since yesterday i try to complete the SBC Laliga Santander in Fut mode but every time i try to trade a team , an error message appears and it kicks me out of fut. I tried to do SBC from others leagues and it worked, so the problem is only on Laliga Santander league sbc. Can someone help me to fix this?

Message 94 of 241 (957 Views)

Re: Premier league SBC bugged

★★★★★ Novice

Boa noite! Tudo bem?

Estou com o mesmo problema, como que faço para resolver?

Comecei a fazer os SBC's da PL e fiz todos só falta enviar, porém não consigo faltam 8 times. 

Pode me ajudar por gentileza?

Obrigado!

Message 95 of 241 (1,019 Views)

Re: SBC error

★★★★★ Newbie

I haven’t been able to submit specifically the fiorentina and bordaeux league sbcs, I have tried everything but these two specific ones are not working.

Message 96 of 241 (831 Views)

Re: SBC error

★★★ Newbie

También de la premier, andaba en busca de cr7 pero ya no se pudo gracias a este error

Message 97 of 241 (821 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade 

This workaround is useless because the only SBCs this is an issue for me is the league SBCs.. No point in doing this if the ones i have an error already shown on cant be completed.. 

Message 98 of 241 (1,384 Views)

Re: sbcs won’t submit

★★★ Newbie

Disculpa cuando lo piensan arreglar?):

Que ya perdí una oportunidad de sacar al bicho

Message 99 of 241 (977 Views)

Re: sbcs won’t submit

★★★★ Apprentice

Same problem with LaLiga SBC i have completed 12/20, others SBC can submit

Message 100 of 241 (974 Views)