Re: i cannot do league sbc

by quentindu92260

Original Post

Re: sbcs won’t submit

★★ Novice

I was able to complete the marque matchups but I can not submit any sbc in any any league sbc

Message 21 of 241 (1,813 Views)

Re: i cannot do league sbc

★★★ Novice

same for me

Message 22 of 241 (1,754 Views)

F

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have all the players set into the Dutch league sbc and will not submit the players and coming up as fail chemistry and players all fine and disconnects me from the game when I submit the squad 

Message 23 of 241 (1,491 Views)

Re: La Liga SBC makes me Disconnect

★★ Novice

Any idea when thus bug will be fixed?., unable to submit sd eibar or valladolid. On console it initiates an error and disconnects from UT when you submit the sbc. 

Message 24 of 241 (1,732 Views)

Re: La Liga SBC makes me Disconnect

★★★★★ Apprentice

VVV, Seattle Sounders and now Lazio are all not working for me.

Message 25 of 241 (1,692 Views)

fifa 21

★ Novice

At first I was able to submit squads into the Ligue 1 league SBC, however, now it's showing me an error connecting to the FUT servers once I try to submit a squad. There is no problem with the players as I checked it on several squads and I bought all of the players. I am also able to complete any other sbc that is available.

It would be nice of someone could help me.

Message 26 of 241 (1,482 Views)

Re: Error when submitting SBC

★★ Novice

Welp... Now I could finally complete the SBC (For me it was belgian league SBCs) via Web App, but I didn't get the pack...

Message 27 of 241 (1,665 Views)

Re: Premier league SBC bugged

★ Apprentice

You cant submit more then 12 teams in any league. All the BPM guys on Twitch and twitter have the same problems

Message 28 of 241 (1,738 Views)

Re: Premier league SBC bugged

★★★★ Novice
@Dramacydal77 Thank you, i am 12/20 in Premier League so its very likely the same issue.
Message 29 of 241 (1,731 Views)

Re: Error when submitting SBC

★★ Novice

nvm... Players are back in my club and the 3 completed parts of the pro leage are back at "Not completed" status

Message 30 of 241 (1,711 Views)