Error when submitting SBC squad

by soawsm1

Original Post

Re: Error when submitting SBC squad

Community Manager (retired)

@zachyy3

Could you provide a screenshot of the team/setup that you're trying to submit?

Thank you

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 11 of 51 (5,481 Views)

★ Novice

I've been having the same issue the whole year on mobile, so I've been submitting on console. I tried to do the most recent flash SBC without access to console, completed it and was unable to submit before time ran out. I tried reinstalling the app, but didn't work. Disappointed to have wasted my coins. I have screenshots of the error message and the completed team.

Message 12 of 51 (5,465 Views)

★ Novice
This still does not work on the Emmanuel petit, petit's clubs SBC, if you could resolve this then it would be great

Thanks
Message 13 of 51 (5,352 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem , tried to remove a player and add him again - put him on the bench and in - restarting the app - reinstalling - login out and in.
Nothing works , hope this will get fixed soon Standard smile

Message 14 of 51 (5,326 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I still have issues
Message 15 of 51 (5,311 Views)

★★ Novice

hi i am also facing the same problem. i am trying to submit the semi pro challenge of league and nation hybrid error is occuring.  The same problem i am facing when i am trying to do the roda sbc of eredevise. Please can anyone help me solve my problem. I have also removed players changed them with others still the error is occuring. Please ea kindly solve my problem as soon as possible

Message 16 of 51 (5,247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still have this issue...

Message 17 of 51 (5,047 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
@EA_Andy and EA_Guy:
I'm having issues with this problem yesterday/today. I completed 3 of the 4 Marquee Matchups and had all of the requirements for the 4th matchup (Chelsea vs. Arsenal - EPL) but when I hit submit, it wouldn't let me submit my squad. I even tried substituting different players -who still fit the requirements- and then resubmitting, but it still didn't work.

Instead, I just got the "an error occurred" message. Can you please help? I'd really like my Gold Premium players pack and my gold mega pack for finishing the individual and whole-group challenges- I spent a fair numbers of coins buying players to complete the challenges.

Thanks!
Message 18 of 51 (5,039 Views)

Message 19 of 51 (5,026 Views)

★ Novice

Doesn't work in my case by removing one player and putting it back. Same error.

I guess it's because the team rating shown on the screen has been rounded up but the system treats it below the requirement. I come here to see if there is a former answer......but none can be found.

Message 20 of 51 (4,957 Views)