Error syncing Cloud Storage Data

by JohnnyWho528

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error syncing Cloud Storage Data

★★★ Novice

I have been playing since launch and have never had any problems booting up, but about 30 minutes ago I get the following error:

Error syncing Cloud Storage data
Your latest cloud storage data may not be available.

Does anybody know why this is and is there a fix for it?

Thank you.

Message 2 of 20 (3,086 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Error syncing cloud storage data" Apex Legends

Community Manager

@UhntsYou @JohnnyWho528 @Davicitoo16 @BertDeBonkerMAN @Skyfox85 

This should no longer be an issue by now, let us know if that is not the case, thanks.

https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1093670982743666689

barry.png

View in thread

Message 20 of 20 (3,413 Views)

All Replies

Stuck on main menu loading screen

★★ Novice

I have been having a blast with this game for the past 2 days, but I started it up against tonight and discovered that I am stuck on the main menu loading screen as attached. I tried restarting the game, signing in and out of origin, and restarting my computer to no avail.  It also fails at syncing my cloud storage data every time I have tried booting up the game.  There was a tweet on monday saying "The endless loading spinner on main menu for PC has been resolved! If you're still seeing it try disconnecting and trying to connect again." but it does not seem to be working for me.  

The only way I was able to play again was to make a new account and it was able to make it past the loading screen.  It still give me an error with syncing cloud storage data, however. 

Anyone else have this issue and have a way they worked around it?

Message 1 of 20 (2,799 Views)

Re: Error syncing Cloud Storage Data

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. Just started to happen to me tonight. Haven't been able to find a fix online yet. I can play the game but get the error message when I open and close the game.

Message 3 of 20 (2,958 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This problem has been annoying as hell, for me.  After some random installing, reinstalling, messing with firewall, etc, etc. it will get past this error, but only rarely.

Message 4 of 20 (2,933 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Just an update:  I have learned that repeatedly pressing "Cancel" and then "Play" will eventually trick it into going to 100%, but only if you can first get the window with the progress bar that starts as "5%".

Message 5 of 20 (2,917 Views)

Error syncing cloud storage data

★ Novice

I've only had origin for two days since I only downloaded it to play apex legends and on the first day everything was fine, but today whenever I try to launch the game it gives me the 'error syncing cloud storage data' message. I've already tried restarting my computer, logging out and back in, going offline then back online, switching to local saves then back to cloud after launching the game and closing it, but nothing seems to be working. it's not a huge deal or anything since all my progress seems to be just fine with or without the cloud storage but I still want to find out how to fix this in case it becomes a problem in the future. any advice is appreciated, thank you!

Message 6 of 20 (2,854 Views)

Error syncing Cloud Storage data

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i never used Origin but i downloaded for play Apex. In the first time the game run normally but when servers was connecting the game closed and when i trying to play appear an error.

"Error syncing Cloud Storage data.

Your latest cloud storage data may not be available."

i tried this solutions but nothing works 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/error-syncing-cloud-storage-data-battlefild-4-has-sto...

Anyone help me ? Frown

Message 7 of 20 (4,251 Views)

"Error syncing cloud storage data" Apex Legends

★ Novice

i just downloaded Apex Legends to my laptop and when it launches it shows an error that says ("Error syncing cloud storage data" Your latest cloud storage data may not be available). I use windows 8.1 and i can give all the information you would need.I really don't know what to do and i would really appreciate it if you guys would help me out, thanks.

Message 8 of 20 (2,795 Views)

cloud sync error

★★★ Newbie

Got an cloud sync error after my game crashed and followed the steps in this link to fix it: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/ after that i opened origin to find this image that i will post below as untitled and dont really know what to do what does this cloud sync even really do? should i go with my local data and just ignore this? 

Message 9 of 20 (3,315 Views)

Re: Error syncing Cloud Storage data

★ Apprentice

What happens if you play anyway?

Message 10 of 20 (4,195 Views)