Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Error retrieving pilot data, please help.

by Coelian_The_AA

Original Post

Re: Error retrieving pilot data, please help.

★★★★ Novice

Same here....

Message 91 of 99 (575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's so frustrating to have to wait to load inside a mission to only get kicked out a few minutes in. I've been experiencing this since the latest patch and I'm considering to put this game down for now. What a waste...

Message 92 of 99 (546 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For those of you getting the "Error Retrieving Pilot Data" error ---  Are you using any of the vanity Armor sets / skins?  I.e., Shrike Armor (Interceptor)?

If so, remove them and go back to using the default armor sets / skins.  I was, and am, having the same issue whenever I play my Interceptor, because it's wearing the Shrike Armor.  If I play any of the other javelins which are NOT using any of the armor sets / skins, I do not get this error message.  I have tested this numerous times with my Interceptor.  When I use the skin, I get the "Pilot Data error" quite often.  If I do not use it, or play a different javelin that doesn't have a skin, I don't get this message.

Message 93 of 99 (515 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Changed my interceptor back to default armor set and it works fine now.
Message 94 of 99 (499 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My interceptor has always been default and I still get that error. I made it purple, but nothing else.

Message 95 of 99 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. 4 days now. Since getting to level 30. If I can even get into play I notice it shows no progress after level 30 or I'm at level 1. Can anyone play this game now?

Message 96 of 99 (373 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Level 30 is max.

Message 97 of 99 (370 Views)

Re: Error retrieving live service data

★★★★★ Newbie

This is exactly what I'm going through. Finished 3 strongholds, and everything I collected is gone. Wanted to give this game a go because it's so much fun to play, but this is a definite deal breaker for me.

Message 98 of 99 (283 Views)

Re: Error retrieving pilot data please restart to continue!!!

★★★★ Newbie

#DogmaticDrongo your configurations is almost as mine. Maybe it a configuration optimalization issue?

Win10

GTX1080 TI Gigabyte

i7-7740X

32Gb DDR4

Message 99 of 99 (282 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help