Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Error retrieving pilot data, please help.

by Coelian_The_AA

Original Post

Re: Error retrieving pilot data, please help.

★★★ Newbie
same here! I want to play, iv got day off and i cant, thx EA!
Message 31 of 99 (1,149 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@SquishyBlister wrote:

Same. The "patch" blows out the saved games. If I create a new pilot I can get to the game... "Early Access" was just another lie.

no no no, pls no....

another tomb challenges, again? pls hang me.

Message 32 of 99 (1,144 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I’m still getting this problem on launch day and the title screen keeps crashing then continues working then crashing over and over again. At first I thought it was because my disc was scratched so I’ve returned the disc and bought a digital copy instead however I am still getting the same problem plus I know have no audio for the game!! EA why!!!!!!!!!

Message 33 of 99 (987 Views)

Re: Error retrieving live service data

★★★★ Novice

The game is actualy UNPLAYABLE since they applied the patch that was supposed to get rid of bugs...

But now, you either get the error updating pilot data or a miracle manages you to get in the game but since almost all missions/strongholds objectives are broken you need to get back to launch screen and then boom error updating pilot data again...

And yet, the Head of Live Service (Chad Robertson) dares to tell everyone :

"We use that insight to fix issues and make Quality of Life fixes to the game. Our most recent patch – the one you are playing now — reflects your feedback. You can see the list of changes here. Many came from listening to you..."

"...I look at today from two perspectives. As a gamer, I’m excited by what we’ve created with Anthem and the promise it carries for a long future behind the game’s lush world, immersive lore, rich characters, and core gameplay. As a developer, I know we’ve worked hard to strike a balance of engaging BioWare story combined with fun action-gameplay and multi-player progression; I also know how much more we want to bring to the game.

Anthem’s launch represents a commitment we’re making to you: we’re just getting started..."

Is that a joke or does he realy think he's game is great and works pefectly while it's actualy the oppsosite ?

Bioware just confirmed that they are the worst video game company still alive (but not for very longer...) and they will let Anthem die as they did with SWTOR...

Message 34 of 99 (580 Views)

★★★★ Novice
i solved the issue by resetting my ip. so switch adress with vpn or switch internet maybe?
Message 35 of 99 (911 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'v tried everything twice and Nothing happened.  Might be on server side or last Windows major update because I had no problem loggin in both beta.

Message 36 of 99 (899 Views)

★★★★ Novice
nvm got back into the game, tried to reload quickplay to get my loot and bugged out again.
Message 37 of 99 (897 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

ive the same problem ... the ea support is the worst .

Message 38 of 99 (875 Views)

★★★★ Novice
yeah lost my full farming session of loot 5+ masterworks on a full inventory. feelsbadman. not as bad as roling 250% phys dmg on my elemental spell though extra D
Message 39 of 99 (872 Views)

★★★★ Novice
You didn't loose a Week of gameplay because of some bug you Lucky :/
Message 40 of 99 (744 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help