Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Error retrieving pilot data, please help.

by Daishi

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

0x594125e8aebe7a49-0 error and the 0x4ddd041caebe7a49-0 error
Message 71 of 99 (527 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've had the same problem every single day that I log in to play anthem.

Message 72 of 99 (522 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

With every patch it's going worse and worse and worse

Message 73 of 99 (516 Views)

Re: Error retrieving live service data

★★★★ Novice

Since patch,  i start with stock interceptor (not my red one) then after few seconds i am tramsferred to loading screen where i am told error loading pilot data.

Message 74 of 99 (499 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

After the 2/9 patch, I've seen this message twice, booted back to Tarsis while after loading and flying around a bit in a Quickplay mission.

The one contract I was able to complete, finished and booted back to main menu before loading mission report, message said Anthem Servers Unavailable.  Tried continuing and got the same message that servers were unavailable.

Oh I'm on PC.

Message 75 of 99 (492 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just finished patch March 8th, was so excited to play the game without disconnect problems. But I’m having the. Exact. Same. Problem. Connection issues, unable to retrieve pilot, unable to connect to live service. Unfortunately. This has been the worst gaming experience of any game I have ever played. I’ve tried to be patient but I feel like I was swindled out of my money because the product is absolutely not what was advertised.  This experience has driven me away from EA and BioWare.  Publisher and developer have provided poor gaming experiences in most of their recent title releases.  I won’t be swindled by either of these companies again. 

Message 76 of 99 (486 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same here. ps4 pro. disappointed and frustrated to the point that i dont want to waste any more words on this.

Message 77 of 99 (468 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problems. Og om just stuck at "connecting to online services". How can they take out money for an unfinished game. EA has no pride. Thought bioware were decent, but not after this.

Message 78 of 99 (468 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same damn issue with the error message “Error retrieving pilot data” and getting bottled from game. I have been unable to play a single mission for over 2 hours.

This problem actually got better with the previous patch but after today’s Match 9 patch it’s back and worse than ever. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE! How can the game continue to break more and more with each patch. 

Message 79 of 99 (438 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had same issue and shifted my dns from charter to google and the issue appears To be resolved (at least I can log in now)

google dns is

8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Message 80 of 99 (435 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help