Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Error retrieving Anthem live service data (PS4) europe netherland

by Capri2729

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error retrieving Anthem live service data (PS4) europe netherland

★★ Novice

Hey guys anybody out there. I keep receiving the same msg on the ps4 withe the title above and with the code (ErrorCode:0xff9ebb75aebe7a49-200000000-S). This was since the update from Friday 29 may 2019. The other update went fine this last i got stuck. Can anybody help me or give tips or advice. I tried reboot router, hard internet line or cable, update ps4 lastest version set primary account, set IP-adres and deleted/instal the game again. Aanbody?????

Message 1 of 19 (759 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error retrieving Anthem live service data (PS4) europe netherland

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

iluminatethesky, thank you for your advice but I seem to have solved the problem now by trying a couple of things, turns out I needed to veryify my email address so did that, then tried restoring the licences so did that then deactivated my primary ps4 and reactivated it, dont know which one specifically worked but can now get into the game. If anybody else has the error retrieving live service data msg try these they worked for me.

View in thread

Message 5 of 19 (699 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I've got the same issue and error code appearing, haven't been able to play on my ps4 since latest patch 1.20. I'm from UK. Hopefully if it finally works in a fe days time 

Message 2 of 19 (731 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here, have also tried all of the above and still the same thing, I have heard something to do with origins or something but have no idea what it is
Message 3 of 19 (719 Views)

Hey @Capri2729 @MegaTinyGiant @Moviegeek12

Sorry to hear about the connection issues you're experiencing.

If you're on PS4, please try these steps:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-playstation/

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Thank you Standard smile

- iluminate

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 4 of 19 (707 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

iluminatethesky, thank you for your advice but I seem to have solved the problem now by trying a couple of things, turns out I needed to veryify my email address so did that, then tried restoring the licences so did that then deactivated my primary ps4 and reactivated it, dont know which one specifically worked but can now get into the game. If anybody else has the error retrieving live service data msg try these they worked for me.

Message 5 of 19 (700 Views)

@Moviegeek12,

Thank you for the Update, glad to hear everything is working for you Standard smile

- iluminate

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 6 of 19 (694 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi there

Not working for me.
On a PS4 (from South Africa, Cape Town) and have had the same issue since the 1.10 Patch/Update. All problem solving issues have been followed as listed on various places in this forum with no effect to date. I'll admit that I'm concerned, disappointed and find all this very disconcerting. Quite a bit of money was spent buying this game and it really seems I've been robbed of a R1000. @Cmd_Hagen, a few others too, was fortunate enough to receive an answer as I've gotten none to any posts made since the 1.10 patch. Even went as far as re-initialising my PS4 with no effect. Like many are hoping .... I too look to this being resolved. Many weeks have gone by now with no solution, answers, help or playability on the horizon. Please, some help and real solution would be great. If possible can EA/Origin then at least refund us all in some way if there is no solution/fix. A reply that is of value would be appreciated ... please. Hopefully I won't have to post again regarding this.

Message 7 of 19 (649 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey illuminatethesky,

Try everything. I backup the data, its saved on ps4 storage, account is link with psn network. Now waiting if iam going to reset the game and lost all the 18 hours playgame time. I got people working intern if there is something wrong with the connection and or my account.

I keep getting the same error code: (ErrorCode:0xff9ebb75aebe7a49-200000000-S) and iam ready to reset the game and start over. Let me know if anybody know people from Bioware or gamemakers that could shine a light on this matter.

Pls: concerning everybody

Kind regards,

Ivan 

Message 8 of 19 (616 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Ok so is ur main trouble getting into the game? Mine was and tried all sorts but the only thing that has qorked and seemed to have stuck is changing the DNS, there are youtube vids on this try that to see if it helps? Hope it does.

Message 9 of 19 (606 Views)

★★ Newbie

Nothing worked for me.

After trying everything suggested, and after 1h and 30+ tries to login tp the game, I'm deleting the game until a solution appers.
Worst experience ever as a 37 years olg gamer.
Just a curiosity, everytime Fort Tarsis appers in the loading screen, the login fails.

Message 10 of 19 (590 Views)
Twitter Stream