Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Error retrieving Anthem live service data [PC]

by Sililsen

Original Post

Re: Error retrieving Anthem live service data [PC]

★★★★ Novice

Interesting as the exact same problem is present with PS4 users, myself included , ever since the 23 April 1 .10 update. Been hoping to get an EA response or help. Any possible solution or update ? Please and  thanks 

Message 11 of 17 (205 Views)

Anthem servers

★★★★ Novice

Have been trying to log in to Anthem most of the morning after updating with patch 1.2.0.00 and getting knowhere, I keep getting the same msg that it cant log in to live service data, whats going on?

Message 12 of 17 (173 Views)

Error: 0xd345ba5caebe7a49-200000000-S

★★★★ Novice

Keep getting this error. Any suggestions?

Message 13 of 17 (168 Views)

Re: Error: 0xd345ba5caebe7a49-200000000-S

★★★★ Novice

I'm getting the same error show up 1 in 10 times, otherwise it just says connection problem unable to connect... 

Havnt been able to play since 1.20 patch on my ps4

Message 14 of 17 (144 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am getting the same issue now ever since new patch i am unable to play.. I am in South Africa. Never had this issue before Frown My other EA games BF2 and Apex play fine but not Anthem.

Message 15 of 17 (125 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issues herre om PC. I have tried all the hoops and suggestions - nothing works. They just don’t seem to care enough to acknowledge the issues and find a fix for it.

Message 16 of 17 (100 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi there
On a PS4 (from South Africa, Cape Town) and have had the same issue since the 1.10 Patch/Update. All problem solving issues have been followed as listed on various places in this forum with no effect to date. I'll admit that I'm concerned, disappointed and find all this very disconcerting. Quite a bit of money was spent buying this game and it really seems I've been robbed of a R1000. @Cmd_Hagen, a few others too, was fortunate enough to receive an answer as I've gotten none to any posts made since the 1.10 patch. Even went as far as re-initialising my PS4 with no effect. Like many are hoping .... I too look to this being resolved. Many weeks have gone by now with no solution, answers, help or playability on the horizon. Please, some help and real solution would be great. If possible can EA/Origin then at least refund us all in some way if there is no solution/fix. A reply that is of value would be appreciated ... please. Hopefully I won't have to post again regarding this.

Message 17 of 17 (59 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help