Error problem proccesing game logic

by kaos006

Original Post

Re: Error problem proccesing game logic

★★★ Newbie

There was a problem processing the game logic.

Please try again. 
- - - - - - -

mp/sh_gladiator_cards.nut #1891

[CLIENT] couldn’t allocate a client RUI instance; 3000 already exist.

Message 31 of 67 (1,343 Views)

★★★ Novice
@parker33567543 I just got the exact same bug
Message 32 of 67 (1,321 Views)

Re: Crash with Error now?

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko donkey
Message 33 of 67 (1,220 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same

Message 34 of 67 (1,158 Views)

★ Novice

Wtf ?! Did you just respond „restart the Game „ 

thanks a lot EA ...

Message 35 of 67 (920 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko  best thing EA can do is fix the issues! There's also client/cl_utility.gnut #823 [CLIENT] Given object is not an entity [type=null]

Before you start accusing me of using a mod and/or cheating I'm not. I just started using PC and dont know the slightest clue on how to use mods. I only say this, because I've seen multiple people get a accused of this from EA when complaining about this Error. Fix the issue. PS only started getting this issue with the newest update. I've restarted and repaired the game as well.

Message 36 of 67 (873 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I totally agree! Who does not restart/reboot any flipping device when it craps out!!?? 

I am constantly getting booted out now from this game logic error BS and if Respawn does not fix this ASAP or provide REAL technical support solutions I will be uninstalling this POS.

Message 37 of 67 (806 Views)

Re: Bloundhound scan ability crash?

★★ Novice

im having the same issu too but not with scan im crashing in middle of my game im playing good and then my game freezes and it turns back to normal then again freeze but the second freeze is i can move but my teammates get freezed and my gun also dont scope. im getting tired of this and also i get CODE:NET error everytime these 2 are very very irritating problem. pls i need a fix for this i spend soo much money on this game and this is happening to me im really sad

Message 38 of 67 (799 Views)

Re: Bloundhound scan ability crash?

★★ Novice
@xKhuzzyx im having the same issue but this time whats happening im playing really good but im middle or in end the error shows and pluse CODE:NET also shows im really sad i spend soo much money and got soo far in this game. Pls someone tell me something how to fix this and code:net i beg you.
Message 39 of 67 (797 Views)

★★ Novice
yeah, that dont do *
Message 40 of 67 (740 Views)