no * *, like is the * computer plugged in type of * advise

Message 41 of 67 (940 Views)

Re: Crash with Error now?

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko but we lose the game tho
Message 42 of 67 (903 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko What if every time I log in it does this and it keeps me in the lobby screen but I can’t see my currency’s and it’s not letting me switch between tabs. Meaning I can’t use my purchased legends such as not the starter ones.
Message 43 of 67 (847 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Wittlemonkey21 just updated the game and got the same bug.. nice.
Message 44 of 67 (841 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Ovonarus Yea it kinda suck I was really looking forward to playing I just deleted apex and redownloaded it hopefully it works again
Message 45 of 67 (828 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem here. I tried repairing the game, restarting my comp, updated origin and my drivers - nothing worked thus far. 

Message 46 of 67 (815 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Wittlemonkey21 after restarting the game over and over it somehow loaded the UI and didn't crash. So I could finally take a look at the battlepass. But as it seems many other players have the same issue so I hope they will fix this soon
Message 47 of 67 (800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes same issue and I cannot even select my main champions cause of the error so I am stuck playing with only a select few. Cash doesn't load either.

Message 48 of 67 (787 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m so confused I hope that they fix this, because I really enjoy Apex, but without my legends the games just not as fun. Even after uninstalling the game and downloading it once more it still isn’t working I hope EA recognizes this and fixes it quick.

Message 49 of 67 (753 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Wittlemonkey21 Yes same here, really annoying.
Message 50 of 67 (749 Views)