Re: Error opening battlepack, now battlepack is gone

by ReconParatrooper

Original Post

Error opening battlepack, now battlepack is gone

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I wonder if this happened to anyone else.

I just finished a game, got a battlepack and tried opening it while it was loading the next round.

I got an error on the screen while it was trying to open my battlepack.

Something like "error opening battlepack"

Now my battlepack is gone and I didn't get anything.

I checked my inventory just to be sure that it didn't drop any items there but I got nothing.

Where has my loot gone, how do I get my missing battlepack back?! Frown

UPDATE 1:

23-10-2016 22:01

I spoke to live chat and they confirmed the problem.

The battlefield team is aware of this.

My own advice is to hang on to any and all battlepacks until this is resolved.

Meanwhile these topics on the forum notice the same problems, I post them here so it is easier for EA to find all related problems about this issue.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/42293/battlepack-opening-glitch-no-item-recieved#lat...

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/43378/battlepack-an-error-occured-what-twice-now-i-l...

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/42358/battlepack-error#latest

UPDATE 2:

19-2-2017 22:28

Latest winter patch seems to have made this issue return or at least make it worse then it already was.

Both forum and Answer HQ threads are getting reports of people having disappearing battlepacks once again.

UPDATE 3:

4-3-2017 22:05

I just lost a battlepack again, hasn't happened to me in quite a while but there it goes again..

I don't even feel like creating a ticket/ opening a chat with EA but I will until this is resolved.

Message 1 of 56 (6,323 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same exact thing happened to me. Except it was several battlepacks for me even a superior battlepack. They all just disappeared and were never to be seen again. Didn't get anything from them.
Message 2 of 56 (6,294 Views)

★ Guide

that sucks, it was just 1 normal battlepack for me.

Did you contact support about this? are they able to give you your battlepacks?

Message 3 of 56 (6,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing here. Bought a superior Battlepack and went to open it. Had a black screen for a few seconds like it was trying to load, then it says, "There was an error while opening the Battlepack". Now the Battlepack is gone, and so are my 900 scraps, with nothing to show for it.
Message 4 of 56 (6,283 Views)

★ Guide

Ouch.

I really hope they can fix this and give you your battlepacks!

I was collecting scraps for the 900 battlepack but I think I will hold onto those scraps for the time being until they fix this.

Message 5 of 56 (6,275 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
How do you submit a trouble ticket?

I don't care about what I lost, just that it doesn't happen anymore.
Message 6 of 56 (6,212 Views)

★ Guide

When you contact US support you get the live chat.

Here in the netherlands however I get an option to send them a ticket because they are closed at the moment

Currently I am engaged in a live chat with someone.

Message 7 of 56 (6,209 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same bs  here! Lost 4 packs so far.. And keeps on going. First one failed in loading screen to a next game. Maybe that activates the fails, the rest I opened in home screen and the error still occured. Such a simple mechanic -_-. Plz help us!!!

Message 8 of 56 (6,144 Views)

★ Guide

I just spoke to live chat.

They told me this issue is quite common mostly for Xbox users ( I am on PC).

The Battlefield team is working on a solution right now but no ETA on when it's fixed

Basically my advice is: hold on to any and all battlepacks until they resolve this issue.

Message 9 of 56 (6,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Spent all of my matches so far saving scrap for the superior battlepack. Finally got it after 2 days of playtime, only for it to disappear.. I hope that the devs can do something about this, and possibly even get us our packs back Frown

Message 10 of 56 (6,118 Views)