Error occurred downloading the FUT squad updates

by Jordy546

Original Post

Error occurred downloading the FUT squad updates

★★★ Newbie

When I click on my FUT tab at the Main menus it comes up with the following message “an error occurred downloading the FUT squad update” then doesn’t let me log in 

help please 

Message 1 of 6 (1,375 Views)

Re: Error occurred downloading the FUT squad updates

★★ Novice

I am playing FIFA 20 in PC origin. Whenever I connect to Online season or cup matches I see the following error in FIFA 20 

"There was a problem with the online squad check. Please try again later." When I hit OK , it again throws the below error

"There was a problem getting your online information. Please try again" and I hit Ok and then it quit the online game mode (season/cup matches).

While I try to launch FUT, it shows the below error -

"An error occurred downloading the FUT Squad Update. Please try again"

Had several chat sessions with the EA people and none of them was able to provide a solution even after sending the UO trace report. Instead of focusing-

on the problem related to squad file update, they are diverting the topic to ISP issues!!!

Totally Not Acceptable EA. Your support really S***S!!

Message 2 of 6 (1,327 Views)

FIFA 20 - There was a problem with your online squad check.

★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything in the forums. I’ve deleted all the data in my personal profile, I’ve reset all the squads and everything. It still won’t let me play an online game, it lets me into the seasons menus but afterwards it says there is a problem with your online squad check and returns me to the menus. Come on, this is infuriating! 

Message 3 of 6 (1,285 Views)

Re: FIFA 20 - There was a problem with your online squad check.

★★★ Newbie
@shansayd Have you solved that?
Message 4 of 6 (1,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Plz tell us if any one solv the problem

Message 5 of 6 (791 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with FIFA 20, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (767 Views)