Error message when opening app

by kingbergerman

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Error message when opening app

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

So I just got a new phone (Google Pixel 2), and I decided to download PVZ Heroes.  I previously had the game on my iPhone, and I moved all of my apps to my new phone.  When I open the app, it starts to load, then soon brings up an error message saying that I have a bad connection even though I am connected to wifi.  I have redownloaded it multiple times and I still get the same error.  Can somebody help?

Message 7 of 227 (17,075 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error message when opening app

Community Manager

An update from the developers:

pvz.PNG

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 223 of 227 (15,332 Views)

All Replies

Installing PVZ Heroes: Please connect to internet to download necessary files

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I've been wanting to play PVZ Heroes for a while now but I can't get it installed on my Android Galaxy S7.

It's not rooted and I haven't made any modifications to it.

When I launch Heroes after having downloaded form the Google Play store it loads for a while and gives me the error:

"Please connect to the internet to download necessary files. You can play offline when the download is complete."

I've tried uninstalling it, I've tried clearing the cache, I've tried restoring phone to factory default; none of this works.

Any help will be appreciated.

Message 1 of 227 (13,764 Views)

Re: Installing PVZ Heroes: Please connect to internet to download necessary file

★★★ Newbie

Oh, and I've tried this on WiFi and over AT&T network.

Home WiFi, work WiFi, nothing works.

Message 2 of 227 (13,750 Views)

Re: Installing PVZ Heroes: Please connect to internet to download necessary file

★★★ Novice

I was playing fine until today I suddenly got this error as well. Hope they can fix this soon. 

Message 3 of 227 (13,710 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having this safe issue with iPhone 5s. I just downloaded the game and am connected to wifi, I know the wifi is working. Game won't launch and just says "connect to internet to download necessary files"
Message 4 of 227 (13,698 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. Won´t download content even with fully working wi-fi...

Message 5 of 227 (13,679 Views)

Re: Connection Error!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It still didn't work

its a week after the release of pvz hero set 3 and I updated this game 

then I deleted it and still doesn't work

Message 6 of 227 (16,854 Views)

Re: Error message when opening app

★★★★ Novice
I as well just downloaded the game and I have the same issue, I've also reinstalled a few times to absolutely no resolve, is anyone else having this issue?
Message 8 of 227 (16,844 Views)

Re: Connection Error!

★ Apprentice
I am having the same problem, I hope something is done to fix this soon.
Message 9 of 227 (17,107 Views)

Connections Problems

★ Pro

Hi everyone.

I've been playing from a single application (KOPLAYER) because the rest throws me an error: ''Connection error''. This has complicated the tickets a lot (for me), and I lost the 2 event cards the previous weeks. Anyway, I get a lot of attention that I can play from a single application on the same computer (luckily ads work on that) , my question is if this is a bug, or has it been done on purpose? with the purpose of limiting each player to a single device?

I installed the game again and again, never connects, not even to connect to the account.

anyone else can play it on different devices?

Message 10 of 227 (16,610 Views)