Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Error loading pilot data...still

by Serlo_the_Savage

Original Post

Highlighted

Error loading pilot data...still

★★★★ Novice

How is this still a thing?   Ever since launch this has been happening. Unbelievable.

I always see it coming because I load into freeplay and my colors/appearance are not what I set them to,  and within 20 seconds I get booted with  error loading pilot data.

Fix   your    game     EA/Bioware.  

Message 1 of 7 (225 Views)

Re: Error loading pilot data...still

Community Manager

@Serlo_the_Savage Sorry for the delay, next time you load up and notice this is happening can you try swapping your weapon and let me know if you still get disconnected?

-EA_Cade
Message 2 of 7 (201 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having this problem as well.  So far it has been EVERY time i spawn into a stronghold.  I attempted to change my weapons and still getting kicked out.  Very frustrating!

Message 3 of 7 (198 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear it @Exxi1e. What system are you playing on?

-EA_Cade
Message 4 of 7 (187 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am playing on a Xbox One X.  I was able to finally get into a stronghold after spawning into freeplay, then ending it and then queued up for a stronghold.  Obviously this isn't ideal to have to do this every time before successfully getting into a stronghold, so any fix to this would be great.  Let me know if you need other info from me.

Message 5 of 7 (183 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade I will try that next time it happens and let you know. On PC, fyi.

Message 6 of 7 (161 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

For me weapon swap is working. Sometimes. Sometimes I spawn without head (yes really) and then weapon swap does not work and game kicks me off.

PS4 Pro

Message 7 of 7 (144 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help