Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Error connecting to FIFA 18 ultimate team, returned to main screen

by DDM-Henrique

Original Post

Error connecting to FIFA 18 ultimate team, returned to main screen

★★★★ Newbie
Hi,

Have had this problem for 2 days now. Every time I try to load ultimate team is comes up with ‘loading...’ and then it says there has been an error connecting to FIFA 18 ultimate team. You will be returned to the main menu.

Has anyone got any ideas to please help?
I have tried erasing my game settings, all my other online seasons work.

Message 1 of 5 (263 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have the same problem. Played a game of squad battles, lost connection somehow and can’t get into FUT any more. However, all other online game modes are accessible... Called EA helpdesk, got some tips on improving connection, but I still can’t access my FUT account..
Message 2 of 5 (249 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have had the same issue since Thursday following SQUAD battles. My connection is fine, checked with ISP, 300mbs download. Checked on three internet connections and two ps4s. Can access FUT on companion app. Can access FUT if I create a new account. EA confirmed my account is not banned and have escalated it Friday to some service team as an account issue. My gut feel is that those disconnected playing SQUAD battles have not been marked as such and therefore are account is in limbo server side... I'm told it will be solved, EA seemed to have this issue in October which resolved. Fingers crossed. Just very annoying with all the futmas goodness going on.

Message 3 of 5 (227 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I got absolutely same problem since Thursday, internet is fine, can access fut in web app or mobile, can play online seasons or pro clubs but cannot access FUT in game....I also tried every tip from troubleshooting from they.....
Message 4 of 5 (204 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

A lot of people have this problem and EA does not give them any satisfaction. What are they going to do that matches the squad battle and the weekend league that I have not played !?

Message 5 of 5 (179 Views)

fifa-zigzag-img

Open these ports in FIFA 18

Try opening (or forwarding) these ports to help improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs