Error code 721

by i814u2c2

Original Post

Re: Error code 721

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

If you've tried everything, Like Port Forwarding, Opening Origin / Star Wars on administrator, Flashing your DNS on CMD, Reinstalling the game, If none of that works for you, I had finally fixed this * 721 error code thing.... Ok, whatever your antivirus application, (mine is ESET) "Exclusion" the destined folder of your Star Wars game, After that, Go something called "Web and Email -> Protocol Filtering then exclude / Check the Origin app and the star wars game app.. Or just Uninstall your antivirus.  This error thing (721) Our Anti virus is the main * culprit. Their are stopping our network from communicating to EA Servers  (Sorry for my bad english though, Im an asian) But anyway. Hope that helps.. Just follow my instructions. I have added some Images, Hope that helps 

Message 21 of 48 (5,061 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm getting it as well fairly frequently, especially after the December 13th update and December 14th EA server maintenance.

Also, after these, I can only play the online Strike once. After the best of 3 match ends, the one minute clock on the bottom of the screen will tick down to anywhere from 2 to 6 seconds remaining, then I will be kicked offline and back to the homepage.

I'm also getting glitchy performance in game.

On the Xbox 1 with WiFi and all connections tested and retested as fully functional.
Message 22 of 48 (5,042 Views)

★ Novice

I haven't been able to connect since the 12/13/2017 patch.

I've tried all the steps in the troubleshooting connection webpage to no avail.

I spent two hours with EA customer service to no avail.

I never had an issue before the patch.

Message 23 of 48 (5,034 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Now I'm getting the above listed problem on my main Xbox Live profile MIABrynn, and can't log in at all with my wife profile Whit8897. We get error code 770 mostly, and 721 occasionally when we try to log in with that account. It's about 4:1, error 770:721.

This shouldn't happen as it was beta tested thoroughly, from what I've seen.

It's frustrating to the point where EA should be offering full refunds.
Message 24 of 48 (5,024 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same. 770 and 721 errors for a week and a half. It's a joke, I know EA is taking a massive (and well-deserved) hit over this and it's not big enough. I wonder how many people have been getting screwed over like this?
Message 25 of 48 (4,966 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It's gotta be something with the EA server booting anyone whose speed on WiFi deteriorates in anyway or something. With WiFi (granted it's not the best connection in the world but it should work well enough) I was getting the 770 and 721 errors every other game with tons of glitches and boots from the system.

Since going out and buying a hard wired Ethernet cable and connecting that way, I haven't had a single problem.

Knock on wood.
Message 26 of 48 (4,963 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am getting the error and I have owned the game for about 2 weeks. Not beta as far as I know. I. Definitely connected to the internet...everything works except SW battlefront
Message 27 of 48 (4,916 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Xbox one S. Dallas tx
Message 28 of 48 (4,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Arizona on a PS4 just got the game today and I get a 721
Message 29 of 48 (4,817 Views)

★★ Novice
I never even had the beta and am getting code 721.
Message 30 of 48 (4,596 Views)