Re: Error code 721

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Community Manager

Servers are currently available. Which platform are you playing on and have you tried the following:

1. Reboot your network (unplug the modem/router)
  2. Power cycle your console or restart Origin
  3. Change the server ping site via the in-game settings menu
Blueberry.png
Message 221 of 256 (1,607 Views)

★★★ Novice

All sorted cheers

Message 222 of 256 (1,595 Views)

Community Manager

@Teddyrich1995 

Was there anything specific you did to fix it that others mind find helpful if they encounter it as well?

Blueberry.png
Message 223 of 256 (1,552 Views)

Re: [Mega thread] Error code 721

★ Novice
Hi I can’t even select any ping it’s juts blank please help!
Message 224 of 256 (1,920 Views)

Re: Error code 721 yesterday and today

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing the game since launch, it is now October and was checking to see if the new Luke skin was available to get. And AI was hit with error clad 721. I already reset my Xbox twice an still can't connect. I'm not sure what the issue is and can't seem to get it fixed.

Message 225 of 256 (1,722 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue in Ohio USA

Message 226 of 256 (1,663 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having it, too.  Finally got a full co-op match and it kicked me out.  Error code 721.

Message 227 of 256 (1,590 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same, it happened to me when I was waiting for a co-op match. Using a PS4 Pro.

Message 228 of 256 (1,584 Views)

Re: [Mega thread] Error code 721

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Being that this is the mega-thread for this issue I'm guessing I address this issue here. I have had battlefront 2 for a little over a week and have been playing it with absolutely no connectivity issues. For the past several hours the game has been "unable to connect to EA servers" and giving me this error code. Upon starting the game and getting through the initial splash screen with all the helmets the game tries to connect for maybe half a second before giving up. There is nothing wrong with my internet connection and nothing wrong with my console. Absolutely everything else is working as it should. Following the guide provided on your website to check the server status did not actually show me a server status so I checked Microsoft's website (as I'm playing on the xbox one x) and they appeared to only be having problems with their messaging services. Having read through some of the many threads related to this topic it clearly seems to be an issue related to server connection on EA/DICE's end. My two questions are 1)How does this happen? And, 2) How can I fix it on my end (if there is a way to at all)?

Update: Neither port forwarding or putting my console in a DMZ worked. I went as far as redownloading this 77 GB game and that did not work either. At this point I want my money back. What a waste.

Update 2: The game seems to have sorted itself out as I can connect to EA servers again. It definitely seems to be an issue with EA servers but I'm still curious what could cause it. 

Message 229 of 256 (1,433 Views)

Connectivity error 721 pc

★★★ Newbie

Hey new to the scene

last night the game was working fine but not it says i’m offline and can’t connect and when i try i get error code 721 please help.

Message 230 of 256 (1,531 Views)