Re: Error code 721

Community Manager

@tfarug6@LaughingGass@ETPGRAPHIC@theWarpig_83@roc298

Potential fixes/workarounds for error 721:

barry.png
Message 11 of 95 (30,947 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do I get rid of error code 721 for Xbox 1 S? Been having this problem for hours now. Plz help
Message 12 of 95 (30,921 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have had the same problem since last night, been on hold to EA for an hour and a half now..

Message 13 of 95 (30,905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just got off the phone with EA Tech Support and the have provided me with the below instructions.

CLEAR ALTERNATE MAC ADDRESS
1. Go to Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternative Mac Address > Clear
2. After this shut down the console, disconnect the power cord from the back of the Xbox One and wait two minutes.
3. Once the two minutes have passed, plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from White to Orange.
4. Once the brick is Orange, start your console.

DELETE CLOUD SAVES
1. On Home, pull the right trigger, and then press A to open My games and apps.
2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
3. Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for your gamertag under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.
4. Choose Delete everywhere.
5. Restart Console

CLEAR PERSISTENT STORAGE
If console is wired connected, remove Ethernet cable. If console is wireless, Go to Settings > Network > Select their Network > Disconnect.
Once it is back on, press Menu button > Settings > Blu Ray & Disc > Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage three times.

POWERCYCLE XBOX ONE
Follow these steps to power cycle your Xbox One Console:
1. While the console is on, press and hold the console's Xbox button for 5 seconds.
2. The console will power down.
3. Wait 30 seconds, and then turn your console back on by again pressing the Xbox button.

CHANGE PRIVACY SETTINGS
1. From the Home Screen, using the controller scroll left to the navigation pane.
2. Scroll down to Settings Icon.
3. In the Setting menu scroll down to Account.
4. Under Account, select Family.
5. Enter the password or passkey.
6. Select the account that you want to update.
7. Select the category of settings you want to update, such as Privacy & online safety.
8. Select the Adult defaults.
9. Toggle back to Child defaults and then finally back to Adult defaults once more.
10. Powercyle the console to complete the troubleshooting.

Message 14 of 95 (30,896 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Force closing the game, then restarting has worked every time for me. (Four times since launch.)
Message 15 of 95 (30,638 Views)

★★★ Novice

Did you find a fix? I'm having this and a ton of other messages but I can't connect either way. Cloud sync also won't work for whatever reason. 

Message 16 of 95 (30,461 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've bad this issue for a couple of days, but just tried the force close and it worked.
Message 17 of 95 (30,432 Views)

Error code 721

★★★ Newbie
Error code: 721

The game will not let me log in. NAT type is open and router/internet are working fine. Played yesterday with no issues. Very frustrating. I’m in tampa, fl
Message 18 of 95 (28,280 Views)

Error code 721 - always

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

i bought the game few days ago on playstation store and i can't connect to servers. I try everyday and i didn't succed even once. Only getting error 721. My wi-fi is fine, everything not EA related on my PS4 is running online like it should. Anybody else have similar problem? I tried to restart my PS4, my router - nothing works. It's very annoying since i bought the game for it online features....

Message 19 of 95 (28,194 Views)

Error code 721

★★★ Novice

I have been playing this game since it came out and suddenly couldn't connect to the server. I have try restart my pc and also my router. Nothing happen. Can someone help me solve this issue? Btw I m from Australia.

Message 20 of 95 (28,373 Views)