Error code 721 on Star Wars Battlefront II

by webwebbbruh

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Error code 721 on Star Wars Battlefront II

★ Novice

Error code: 721 on Star Wars Battlefront II.

I have found myself unable to play for days now. My internet works, so that's not the issue. Checked my email, didn't see anything to suggest me being falsely banned. Just confused as to what's going on. Thank you in advance to anyone who answers this.

Message 1 of 9 (2,392 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Error code 721 on Star Wars Battlefront II

★★ Guide

@webwebbbruh 

@RealymanLP 

There are a couple of recent threads about this same subject ...so you are far from alone with this problem.

All I can tell you is what I do ....and that is to keep hitting CONNECT...it may take half a dozen goes but eventually it connects. 

https://youtu.be/UQzzGPeYxq8

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (2,304 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @webwebbbruh 

Are all required ports on your internet router opened? You can check the required ports here.

Message 2 of 9 (2,318 Views)

★★ Guide

@webwebbbruh 

@RealymanLP 

There are a couple of recent threads about this same subject ...so you are far from alone with this problem.

All I can tell you is what I do ....and that is to keep hitting CONNECT...it may take half a dozen goes but eventually it connects. 

https://youtu.be/UQzzGPeYxq8

Message 3 of 9 (2,305 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, I've been getting the same issue. Tried all the troubleshooting steps, including checking UOtrace. There's nothing wrong with my internet connection, it's just really inconsistent trying to connect to the BF2 Server.

It's a pain in the but. I'm a relatively new player and for the first couple of weeks playing I didn't have a single issue. But for the last couple of weeks running now it's kind of a hassle to get connected every single time.

Message 4 of 9 (2,259 Views)

★★ Novice
@chuntery That did it. Just keep spamming connect until the game quits being stupid...
Message 5 of 9 (2,256 Views)

Re: Error code 721 on Star Wars Battlefront II

★★★★★ Newbie
@webwebbbruh I also have this issue error code 721 on PC
Message 6 of 9 (2,002 Views)

Message 7 of 9 (1,995 Views)

★ Novice

I just change from "Play" back to "Home" a couple of times then click "connect". Found that it will always come up with the error if I click connect on any page BUT Home. But only once going to a couple of different pages / tabs first.

Message 8 of 9 (1,944 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Still having the issue and today it is chronic. Keep hitting connect and still not getting logged in.

Message 9 of 9 (1,629 Views)