Error code 721 not on beta

by thelonat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error code 721 not on beta

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting error code 721 on battlefront 2. I am not on the beta. How can I fix this?

Message 1 of 53 (116,781 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error code 721 not on beta

Community Manager

@thelonat Sorry to see that you are having issues, can you try the following troubleshooting steps to see if they help: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 53 (169,634 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@thelonat Sorry to see that you are having issues, can you try the following troubleshooting steps to see if they help: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png
Message 2 of 53 (169,635 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I guess I'm just going to return the game
Message 3 of 53 (116,425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having same issue now, bought the game today and can’t get online with it. Error code 721, what gives?

Message 4 of 53 (116,272 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I bought the game expecting the error I got in the beta to not be a problem in the full game... well, I was wrong.  As far as I've searched, I haven't found a fix.  It's definitely a SWBFII problem because the previous reboot from EA works fine.  I found this article with some current problems and it looks as if there isn't much on this issue.  

Here's the page: https://vulkk.com/2017/11/12/star-wars-battlefront-ii-problems-fixes/  Here's the quote below:

"Can’t connect to Battlefront 2 servers – error 721

This is a networking issue. You can try resetting your router, but if it doesn’t work, you may just have to wait for the Developers to look into it. It was a common issue with the Beta and seems to continue in the Full Game as well."

I certainly hope DICE fixes this problem because I really wanted to play this game!  I think if we get enough people complaining about it, maybe there's a better chance EA will look into the problem. 

Message 5 of 53 (116,084 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any fixing this * yet? 

Message 6 of 53 (115,262 Views)

★★ Novice
I got the error last night after me and some friends won a match of blast. It was a 5 min long loading black screen that we were stuck on. 3 of us closed and reopened the app. Everyone else was able get back in but me. Now I cant play ANY server games but I was JUST able to play the Monster Hunter beta. Just tried to connect to the BF2 server and still get error 721. Dont know whats going on. That screen better not have gotten me blocked from psn
Message 7 of 53 (115,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey i got the same error code on star wars battlefront 2 do you know how to fix it??

Message 8 of 53 (114,857 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It looks like they are still working out the problems. I was able to connect to the server yesterday, but I've been experiencing the 702 error all day. I've reset my internet connections, confirmed my internet is working with several other devices and played star wars battlefront 1 with no problems. The problem is on EA's Battlefront 2 server end. Don't know when they will have it fixed, so we're at the mercy of waiting till they figure out what's wrong. 

Message 9 of 53 (114,819 Views)

★★★ Novice
Between this and 770 I haven't been able to connect in almost 2 weeks. I figured the update would solve but nothing there either. It's infuriating that this has been allowed to continue! EA has lost my business in the future
Message 10 of 53 (114,736 Views)