Re: Error code 721 not on beta

by Poidrot

Original Post

★★★ Novice

No, the EA SERVERS are having issues, not us.

BattleFront 2 ... "FAILED TO CONNECT TO EA SERVERS" (NO FIREWALL) XBOX ONE-X

Error 721 for the last 2 weeks. 400 Mbps Cable Internet, NO FIREWALL, All other games & apps are working flawlessly.

Again for those that say to open my firewall, THERE NO FIREWALL ON MY ROUTER.

Game freezes during connecting and then that error.

Message 31 of 53 (3,007 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My game has not been able to connect online either - all other titles (including other EA games) are fine.

So frustrating, better get fixed before grievous

721 my arse

Message 32 of 53 (2,976 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I bought this game on Xbox because it was on sale. Does this really happen often? Are they gonna fix it?????

Message 33 of 53 (2,915 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I love star wars but this is ridiculous
Message 34 of 53 (2,920 Views)

★★★ Newbie

e as enough of waiting for these *.n. Ts

Message 35 of 53 (2,906 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For your information Mr. EA Community Manager, it has nothing to do with the player's connection to your game. It's the fact that numerous people are receiving this problem after an update you recently released and all of you at EA are so self centered and so greedy for money that you don't even bother to fix the problem that was addressed numerous times by various people. I haven't been able to connect to Battlefront 2's server's ever since you released the Clone Wars cosmetic update and even to this very day I still cannot connect. All of you at EA don't care about any of the people/fans that buy your garbage because all you care about is what goes in your pockets rather than the smiles that you put on people's faces. So how about fixing the problem so people can actually enjoy the garbage that you gave us rather than giving people useless troubleshooting tips that's don't work. 

Message 36 of 53 (2,850 Views)

★ Novice

In reguards to 720, 721, and 770.... stop bashing EA, pointing the finger at them is just stupid..... all the issues came along with their patch so they know about the x box issues and are working on a solution. the latest patch altered something with the ping sites. If you look while trying to log in you will se that your ping site is either blank and will not show an option if you try to change it or is says "Default (0ms)" and is grey and will not allow you to select a diffrent one.If any of you are computer knowledgable enough to figure out how to get the ping sites to register, than you alone will have saved the entire customer base of SWBF 2. Basicly the lack of a ping site means there are no servers that your console is able to locate which makes perfect sence as to why nobody can connect, and I also know that the ea servers are not having issues so something in the patch altered the ping protocal and is inhibiting communication between the servers and the consoles.... working out how to ping a actual server will solve this problem for everyone I bet. Personally .... I have no clue how to do that or any idea where to start. Every SWBF2 player on the planet is having to deal with these isues the same way.... by trying ovedr and over and over untill you make it, or doing something else. So if you are truly so iratye that you are not able to loose Starfighter Assult matches to me rather than cuss out EA employes why not look into the ping delema, and if you manage to figure it out I promise I will be there to shut you down i9n the first phase just like old times.

Message 37 of 53 (2,799 Views)

★★ Novice
I’m having the same problems and error code. EA, did you crash the server while trying to add loot boxes into the game?
Message 38 of 53 (2,728 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cannot play Battlefront 2, same error 721, more than 2 months, FIX THIS ASAP.

Message 39 of 53 (2,699 Views)

★★★ Novice
me too
Message 40 of 53 (2,273 Views)