by connrebel

Original Post

Error code 5,035

★★★ Newbie

Error code: 5,035

Message 1 of 14 (8,362 Views)

Re: Error code 5,035

★★★ Newbie

I need to know what to do about this code. I cannot connect to get my career stats and stuff.

Message 2 of 14 (8,353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i  also need to know what to do about this problem,,or else  i cant play multiplayer and i love multiplayer.

Message 3 of 14 (8,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had this the other day it was because I was logged out of PSN
Message 4 of 14 (7,806 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is EA. Do not expect an answer or help.

Message 5 of 14 (7,172 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Xfce5 @connrebel @xavrav0608 @MaryanHDYt,  You can try to follow our network troubleshooting guide to see if that changes anything for you. Standard smile 

This is our guide: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Let us know what you did if it don't work. 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 14 (7,109 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi @Atic, thanks but I came to this site to learn more about error code 5.035. Your well-known guide features only basic facts about networking and gives me absolutely no help to understand and avoid connection breaks with error code 5.035 in the future. Btw only 9% of players found your basic networking guide helpful...
Thomas

Message 7 of 14 (7,091 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Xfce5 What menu do get this error in? 

/Atic 

Message 8 of 14 (7,085 Views)

★★★ Novice
While playing BF2 suddenly the connection to the EA server got lost, the game crashed and the error message in BF2 window showed "broken connection error 5.035". But my internet connection was fine, only the EA/Origin connection was broken. I had to reinstall Origin to get online (for EA/Origin only) again and therefore I'm interested in the meaning of error 5.035...
Message 9 of 14 (7,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

What it probably means is that your origins connection is terminated for some reason. Even though your internet is fine, it could be some other problem. Steam does this to me w hen they are doing "maintenance tuesdays", but maybe you're having an issue with intermittent disconnects. Did you make sure your routers configured properly? All relevant ports are opened and working?

Message 10 of 14 (7,069 Views)