Re: Error code 4975

by DJ-flxy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error code 4975

★★★ Newbie

Want a refund cant play the game error code 4975. Cant even find out what this means. Biggest waste of time. Contact me 

Message 1 of 6 (4,560 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Apprentice

Sounds like you might need to link an EA account to the gamertag that you use on your platform (xbox, ps4, pc).

Check that to start with.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (4,544 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Sounds like you might need to link an EA account to the gamertag that you use on your platform (xbox, ps4, pc).

Check that to start with.

Message 2 of 6 (4,545 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

How do I do that

Message 3 of 6 (4,380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@coqui812 wrote:

Want a refund cant play the game error code 4975. Cant even find out what this means. Biggest waste of time. Contact me 

My problem was that I had two Origin accounts and the PSN ID was linked to that already suspended account which I forgot I even had. Logged to the main Origin account and tried to link PSN ID to that account without success. Contacted EA support Chat and during that chat discovered that I still have that second Orgin account and the PSN ID Link was with that account. Could not remove the linking when I was logged in with My primary Origin account. Had to login with that old Origin account and ask to remove the PSN ID Link from that account and then re-link it with My primary address Origin account. Now the old invalid account is completely deleted, so it won't confuse Me anymore. 

Message 4 of 6 (4,131 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA your platform is garbage stop forcing people to link their * just to play the game online.

Message 5 of 6 (2,863 Views)

EA DICE Team
A bit of an older topic I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (2,759 Views)