Error code 34601

by Reals26

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error code 34601

★ Novice

Ever since I bought this game around a month ago, I’ve been having game breaking problems with this code. The first game I would play each day was completely fine and worked perfectly. However, after that game ended, I would be put into a never ending loading screen. When I closed battlefield, reopened it, and tried to find a game, I would get hit with the same message over and over again. This, I can not get into a

multiplayer game. My WiFi is fine and I’ve tried power cycling, restarting, and shutting down my console. I play on Xbox. 

Message 1 of 6 (2,185 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error code 34601

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Reals26,

Sorry to hear you're still experiencing this issue.

If possible, have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling Battlefield V?

I play on Xbox as well, and personally haven't experienced any loading issues or black screens. This was a known issue, but should have been fixed in a previous update/patch that has already been released.

Let us know.

Thanks Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (2,023 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Reals26,

Sorry to hear about the connection issues you're experiencing.

Have you tried any of these troubleshooting steps?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-xbox/

Also, I saw you said you play over WiFi, have you tried a Wired Connection as well, if possible?

Thanks Standard smile 

★ Novice

I’ve tried all of the steps given. I don’t have a problem with any other multiplayer games or battlefield takes, just BFV

Message 3 of 6 (2,177 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Reals26,

Try doing clearing your MAC Address, and doing a hard reset on your Console.

Go to Settings, Network, Network Settings, Advanced Settings, Alternate MAC Address, and Clear.

I would also recommend testing your Network Connection and Multiplayer Connection through Xbox.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks Standard smile 

★ Novice

Clearing the Max address helped, until very recently. Now, I can play one game before I get a black screen and have to clear the MAC address again. This is extremely problematic with the tides of war challenged as after one round of operations, I can’t do any more. Thank you for you help.

Message 5 of 6 (2,029 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Reals26,

Sorry to hear you're still experiencing this issue.

If possible, have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling Battlefield V?

I play on Xbox as well, and personally haven't experienced any loading issues or black screens. This was a known issue, but should have been fixed in a previous update/patch that has already been released.

Let us know.

Thanks Standard smile