Re: Error code 3.0

by JaggyAggy

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I just logged on didn't crash or anything I closed it down normally and when i went to access it the next day I've been getting ErrorCode 3 ever since

Message 11 of 19 (796 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've just come off a live chat with an EA representative called Harshit (yes i laughed hard at that). He told me the tech team are aware of this issue and are looking into it (posted a link to this very thread). He said they are going to get a fix out in the next 24-48 hours so we shall go from here and see what happens! (not expecting much to be honest doubt he contacted anyone)

Message 12 of 19 (787 Views)

★ Novice
Same here 😔
Message 13 of 19 (775 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have talked to them several times.  I guess post your alley code and how long you have been down.  Mine is 583 942 148 and have been down since 12/7

Message 14 of 19 (755 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've got 2 posts up about this now waiting on a reapinse, it's definitely server side.

[moderator deleted code]

Google Play Email    [edit: email address removed] 

Username

Hastic

Message 15 of 19 (718 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes definitely server or on their side because I logged out of google play and it works fine.

Message 16 of 19 (703 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So hoped that update would fix it today but still locked out.   F

Message 17 of 19 (702 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Really sucks the Chewie event is coming back up and if I would not have been locked out I think I would have got him.  I was ready to spend crystals to get Bossk up to seven stars.

Message 18 of 19 (673 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Has this been fixed for anyone?   Mine is still down. 

Message 19 of 19 (663 Views)