Re: Error code 3.0

by Kasel187

Original Post

Error code 3.0

★★★★ Novice

I must be one of the lucky 1%.  Have not been able to log in since Friday 12/7.  Alley code 583 942 148.  Have done everything even downloaded on a different device, contacted EA sports support multiple times and nothing.  Please help.  Saw your post yesterday about a fix but mine is still down.

Message 1 of 19 (1,109 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have a similar issue trying to get my old account onto my new phone and this error just pops up

Message 2 of 19 (1,063 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah same issue, it is really annoying me.

Message 3 of 19 (1,061 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Pretty sure I have been dropped by my guild by now as well because I have posted nothing for a week now.  It is hard to imagine how many shards, omegas, purple mats, credits, mods, the Chimera, everything that we have missed in the process.  By the way still locked out.  Suck

Message 4 of 19 (1,049 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still locked out

Message 5 of 19 (1,016 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA do you have a fix for this for us?

Message 6 of 19 (999 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Have the same problem haven't been able to log on since the 13th December, tried uninstalling and using another device to no avail so looks like I'm also in this 1%. So irritating as well considering there is a C3P0 event currently running.

Message 7 of 19 (985 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I turned off my google play account and reinstalled the game and it played beautifully with no issues.  Then back to my account and locked out error code 3.0 never ends.

Message 8 of 19 (974 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yeah I've noticed that, I play on my ipad and when i sign out of the game center the game loads without issue but then I sign back in again and switch back to my main account it gives me error code 3.0 so whatever the issue seems to be linked to the account itself rather than the app
Message 9 of 19 (969 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know.  What was happening when yours went down?  I tried to switch guilds when mine crashed.

Message 10 of 19 (965 Views)