Error code 201

by ItzMeap

Original Post

Re: Error Code 201 continues

★ Guide

Just fired up the game after stepping away a couple days ago.  Second round,  201.

Message 61 of 203 (1,770 Views)

★ Apprentice
Well my internet hilariously bad (I'm talking 6mbps up and 0,8 down) so I do have some regular issues with other games as well, though all online games usually work when the connection stays at a stable 6mb exept for BF2 who doesn't work, ever.
Message 62 of 203 (1,750 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

"Help us EA... you're our only hope!" - Princess Leia

Message 63 of 203 (1,790 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am having the same freaking issue. I can't play at all without being kicked. I've also noticed if I'm in a party chat when I know I am about to get kicked, then the party chat says connecting like I am losing connection to xbox live itself. I know this happens both in and out of party chat and with this many people it can't be our issue. Its something to do with the servers and nobody has an answer for it anywhere. This is absolutely ridiculous and out wright theft. I pay good money for great internet and video games only to be hindered by EA or dice or whoever it is. 

Message 64 of 203 (1,763 Views)

★ Apprentice
The same exact thing happens to me when I'm in a voice chat as well. Really quite strange as no other game I've played does this.
Message 65 of 203 (1,673 Views)

★★ Novice

Anyone found answers to this? Error 201 still persists when playing SA and GA, had this for 2 weeks. Please fix this EA!!!

Message 66 of 203 (1,659 Views)

★ Guide

No fix as of yet.  I did some custom configs on QoS and will put it to the test tonight.

Message 67 of 203 (1,654 Views)

Re: Error code 201

★★★★★ Novice

I just recently Cleared my Mac Address in my network settings and I have been able to play 2 near perfect server performance games. I am not sure if this is a fixed but I haven't lagged out in 2 games considering I haven't been able to complete any today.

Message 68 of 203 (1,555 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
nvm I lagged out of the 3rd
Message 69 of 203 (1,554 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My xbox is in the DMZ setting on my router and I still lag out like this is absolutely absurd.

Message 70 of 203 (1,746 Views)