Error code 201

by ItzMeap

Original Post

Re: Error code 201

★ Novice
Im having this problem as well. It only really started since the last update. Have you guys found a fix
Message 21 of 203 (3,773 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Lots are having the same issue, so am I. I don't understand why EA keeps spitting out games or updates without making sure they work first especially if they're online games
Message 22 of 203 (3,767 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Honestly, this is getting really annoying. I see that I have gotten better at playing the game (I am finally hitting some of the enemies), but I can't finish a single game and actually work on increasing my rank, which is just frustrating.

My internet connection is more than fine and I can play for a couple of minutes, pile up a few thousand points and then everything just stops, all the characters including my own happily run in place for about half a minute and then the disconnect and error code happens. Definitely not happy with this... 

Though it's only been an issue for me for three days now, I think. Really would be lovely if they could fix this.

Message 23 of 203 (3,741 Views)

★★ Novice

This problem plagues me ever since the TLJ patch and it makes me furious that EA doesn't answer at all on these forums. SHAME!

Message 24 of 203 (3,740 Views)

★★ Novice

The game is literally unplayable with this issue and I lose thousands of credits and lots of points. I find it no fun to play anymore as it's so irritating.

Message 25 of 203 (3,737 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I don’t know what this ppl from EA thinks of us but I’m so sick of it,I pay my damn internet,120mg fiber *,pay psn plus,pay the damn game and got kicked at least 3 times every day,lagging,shuttering and many other stuff that happens in the game must be fix ASAP but the lagging and getting kicked for god shake!!!FIX this error 201!!We pay your damn salaries!!U know what happens when u r not doing your job?at least for the mortals like me?you get fired!!!!!!!!!!!tire for paying unfinished games.........
Message 26 of 203 (3,722 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
UNABLE to connect to EA servers every day 5 times same *,thanks EA to ruin it.
Message 27 of 203 (3,659 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Message 28 of 203 (3,658 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Plan to fix this anytime soon?Near future?2020?
Message 29 of 203 (3,657 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Again three times already I got kicked since 16:30,in an hour....UNABLE to connect to EA servers every day 5 times same *,thanks EA to ruin it..
Message 30 of 203 (3,644 Views)