Error code 201

by CT-7471-Dirt

Original Post

Error code 201

★★★ Newbie

I see people having this same exact issue, these complaints date back to 2018. So this is not a request for some EA helper here to help me this is simply to say * you. You don't help anyone. There are people like me where it has gone to the point where I CANNOT PLAY SWBF2 AT ALL. It kicks me out of EVERY MATCH it isn't about my connection and you just say it's outside your servers. The hell it is.

Oh and then when people are discussing the issue by themselves because you do absolutely nothing, you suddenly just close the thread to avoid it from getting "necroed"

Message 1 of 3 (458 Views)

Re: Error code 201

Hero

I've resigned to the fact that 201 in SWBF2 is a way of life. I have a screaming internet connection, can play Battlefield 2042 (another EA game) just fine, yet I very frequently cannot initially connect. See this.

Kicking you out mid-game must be really frustrating. That never happens to me; I just have difficulty getting in at the beginning. You're saying you are able to get into the game, pick a match, start playing a match, but in every match you get kicked out?

curious - what country are you playing in?

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 3 (401 Views)

Re: Error code 201

★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue. Sometimes i can play for an hour without getting the error. Other times i get the error 10s into the game. My internet never droped connection. The problem is with EA servers as is evident with what is going on with the F1 22 game that people bought through the EA/origin app. It's been more than 2 months and they didn't fix anything. This error in Battlefront won't ever get fixed since they really only care about games they can still make a lot of money on. As soon as they can't they stop trying to fix any errors and bugs.

Message 3 of 3 (343 Views)